In early October, 1997, thousands of discs were being churned out by a nondescript factory. The discs were not quite as nondescript, as they contained a game that is still being hailed today as one of the greatest cRPGs of all time. This...is Fallout.
Now, 10 years later, No Mutants Allowed (also around 9 years of age) and others are bringing you some stuff to reminisce over. Pictures, talks, docs. Everything short of Harold's head.
No Mutants Allowed presents...
- 17 September T-Minus 30 days!
- 19 September Anniversary banner up
- 21 September Start officially announced, Chris Taylor's Mr Handy design doc (also in its original .doc format)
- 23 September 4 pieces of Leonard Boyarsky concept art
- 25 September Interview with lead technical artist and original game designer Jason D. Anderson
- 27 September Interview with Fallout 1 and 2 artist Eddie Rainwater
- 29 September Stuff You Want But Can't Get: Fallout 1 & 2 promotional materials
- 1 October 3 pieces of Tony Postma concept art
- 4 October Marketing
- 7 October Fallout Retrospective Interview
- 13 October Desslock interviews Tim Cain
- 16 October Desslock interviews Feargus Urquhart