With the GECK out, it's about time we begin doing weekly updates of modding files, as available here, from the Nexus or other neutral grounds.
First, The Fallout 3 Compendium mod has seen a major update to 0.6.0.2, and the Item Description mod is up to 1.15.
New mods on NMA include
- Medicine And Edibles Revamped - changes drug effects and addictions to suit the originals more closely
- Unique Zhu-Rong v418 Pistol - retextures and modifies a unique weapon
- Obedient Dogmeat mod - modifies interfacing with Dogmeat and makes him a lot smarter
- Butch Companion Overhaul, Paladin Cross Variety and Clover Revamp are a mix of appearance and statistic updates.
- Accurate sniper rifles and silenced sniper rifle fixes some of the problems related to sniping in Fallout 3
- Nailed To Death significantly increases the toughness of super mutants
- Megaton caverns nuclear lab and playable fire hydrant adds a cavern under Megaton with a nuclear lab, plus a fire hydrant as a weapon
- Minefield Mansion and Big Town House, near as I can figure, add possible PC residences to those locations
- Cafe of Broken Dreams adds the Fallout 2 random encounter as a set location in the southern regions of Fallout 3. This mod is in its early stages.
- all races playable
- Soviet Power Armor
- Uglulyxs Unique Weapon Pack adds unique weapons
- Stealth Power Armor