Downloads: Timeslip Fallout 2 engine tweaks for Windows XP/Vi
Timeslip Fallout 2 engine tweaks for Windows XP/Vi
| File Size
This version is for Windows XP/Vista/7. Windows 95/98 version available at Timeslip's website (alternate download link)
* Increase movement and combat speed to up to 10x normal.
* Play fallout in a window or in 16 bit colour mode
* Use d3d9 in place of the usual ddraw
* Use the mouse scroll wheel in the inventory, barter, conversation and save/load menus.
* Assign a use to the middle mouse button, and adjust mouse sensitivity beyond fallouts normal range
* Adjust or remove the 13 year time limit
* Fixes the broken pathfinder and sharpshooter perks
* Adds some additional script functions for modders to use
|There are no comments yet.