- Last Activity:
- Jun 23, 2017 at 6:17 AM
- Jan 3, 2016
- Trophy Points:
- Positive ratings received:
- Neutral ratings received:
- Negative ratings received:
Share This Page
A bit of a Sillius Soddus., Male, from Old Blighty
I fucking hate printers. Jun 21, 2017 at 6:34 PM
- Prone Squanderer was last seen:
- Viewing forum list, Jun 23, 2017 at 6:17 AM
For many of us, the road is a difficult one, but the path is always there for us to follow, no matter how many times we may fall.
You trust in words. Drops of ink. Do you ever stop to think of who put them there? Or why? No. You simply accept their words without question. And what if those words speak falsely, as they often do? This is dangerous.
You feel free to take the high road. You won't be on it for long.
Turn your face to the sun.