Page 71 of 188 FirstFirst ... 216170717281121171 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,420 of 3756

Thread: Fallout 2 Restoration Project 1.2 (Unofficial FO2 Expansion)

Lowly new user First time out of the vault

Total Downloaded
    Yes, I do use the resolution mod (FO2 is really odd in widescreen)

EPA is the only map if had problems with right through to the enclave.

FO2 always had maps that were a little sticky, but you just needed to find the right point on the edge to get it to scroll.

BTW Killap, if there was some kind of emmy/nobel/arse kiss, for services to the fallout community, you'd have a lifetime lock on it.

This is simply an enormous effort and my gratitude is profound.

I should set a custom title Mildly Dipped

Total Downloaded
    I don't know how to properly use nma forum searches**

No matter what I seem to do Balthas won't give me the quest for his son, is there a character check? Even when I approach him - idolized by his town and with over 100% speech, he won't budge, I am pretty sure hes a good guy so great karma shouldn't be a problem....

I am running a originally um British fallout i think, with the Restoration product version 1.2.2 according to the rock, and the files say they were from June 13
    We can always opt for electric brain shock to forget our memories. So long as we remember to make a note to play Fallout and Fallout 2!!! and AFTERFALL w007!!!! 1337ness!!!!!!

Looking for a clue Vault Fossil

Total Downloaded
    Quote Originally Posted by Goweigus
    No matter what I seem to do Balthas won't give me the quest for his son, is there a character check?
    I answered this just 2 pages back.

[spoiler:f585fc4d00]Yes, PE 6 and IN 6.[/spoiler:f585fc4d00]

Bear Dude Half-way Through My Half-life
    Total Downloaded
    I am back from a few brutal weeks in RL. Work on the RP 1.3 is continuing and I've got my fingers crossed for an end of month release. We'll see how things go.
    My unofficial Fallout 2 patch
    Latest release: July 05, 2014 (1.02.31)

Windows installer: download
    Manual install: download
    Fallout 2 Restoration Project
    Latest release: July 05, 2014 (2.3.3)

I should set a custom title It Wandered In From the Wastes

Total Downloaded
    End of month? As in next few days?
    and I quote the Bible cause that's where it's written "If ye loveth Jesus ye must kill a kitten"

Total Downloaded
    He never said which month...or which year. Hopefully this month...this year.

Total Downloaded
    Quote Originally Posted by Unkillable Cat
    He never said which month...or which year. Hopefully this month...this year.
    True.
    and I quote the Bible cause that's where it's written "If ye loveth Jesus ye must kill a kitten"

Total Downloaded
    Alright, all new content and fixes are now in place. All that is left is translations for Polish, French (and hopefully German), a little surprise that I won't disclose at this time, and testing all (most) of the changes.

Translations might take a week or so and everything else should be done in that time. I am looking at an early October release. Basically, I want 1.3 out before Fallout 3 is released. This means sometime before October 28th.

I should set a custom title Still Mildly Glowing

Total Downloaded
    Quote Originally Posted by killap
    Alright, all new content and fixes are now in place. All that is left is translations for Polish, French (and hopefully German), a little surprise that I won't disclose at this time, and testing all (most) of the changes.

Translations might take a week or so and everything else should be done in that time. I am looking at an early October release. Basically, I want 1.3 out before Fallout 3 is released. This means sometime before October 28th.
    You need a tester, i like testing more than playing

Btw only English or German please.
    Try combine Fallout & Jagged Alliance, this can be fun.

Looking for a clue Vault Fossil

Total Downloaded
    Aren't we all testers already?

Anyway, good news killap, now I get a REAL Fallout game to play instead of that Beth shooter.

I should set a custom title Vault Dweller

Total Downloaded
    There's plenty of beta software being released commercially Windows Vista, Firefox 3, most Google whatever, Fallout 2 (seriously - killap's patch fixes over 600 bugs, many of them obvious), so it's hard to complain about a fan-made patch not being fully tested.
    Commandments of the EE:
    (9) Trifle thee not with radioactive tubes and substances lest thou commence to glow in the dark like a lightning bug, and thy wife be frustrated and have not further use for thee except for thy wages.

Total Downloaded
    Btw Killap...
    Playing the RP without any mods (weapons redone versions) and still the Boxing Fight in New Reno has a bug.
    Wenn KILL the Masticator the game not reacts, cant get out of it. Also why you disable the Ear Biting, i liked extra CHAR

I had ones Both ears in my inventory, mine & the Masticator's Ear
    Got 3 extra CHAR for it (50%)

Dogmeat: After wearing his armor his Voice is gone, no Grrr wenn attacking. Loaded a savegame without Armor and the Grrr is all ok.

Also check my DT & DR (test save slot not gonna mess my game with Flache2) with Falche2 and it seems i have -4 DT for Plasma & Explosion. Is this normal?

What i also like to see with Awareness is: AP's from opponent.
    JA2 introduced it with the 1.13 version. Can be usefull, dont know it you can add it.

Total Downloaded
    The ear biting is still there as far as I know and you don't GET charisma from it, you lose it.
    "The details are pointless and trivial. The reasons, as always, purely human ones."

Total Downloaded
    Quote Originally Posted by GanymeDes-
    The ear biting is still there as far as I know and you don't GET charisma from it, you lose it.
    Well i let hit him 7 rounds, Combat Difficulty Hard, but still no biting.

About the Charisma, think it was the f2patchv1.02d or f2patch1.05update1, not sure anymore.

I should set a custom title Vault Dweller

Total Downloaded
    Quote Originally Posted by Limbabnees
    Also check my DT & DR (test save slot not gonna mess my game with Flache2) with Falche2 and it seems i have -4 DT for Plasma & Explosion. Is this normal?
    Result of boxing; most DT/DRs are increased, but those are decreased.
    Commandments of the EE:
    (9) Trifle thee not with radioactive tubes and substances lest thou commence to glow in the dark like a lightning bug, and thy wife be frustrated and have not further use for thee except for thy wages.

I should set a custom title First time out of the vault

Total Downloaded
    Basically, I want 1.3 out before Fallout 3 is released. This means sometime before October 28th.
    yay! christmas is coming early this year
    "We are all born mad. Some remain so." S. BECKETT

Total Downloaded
    Probably the best mod I've seen for fallout 2. Also one of the reasons I registered here, good job Killap! I only have one complaint, I am not used to the world map moving so slow, but its not a big deal once you get ahold of the car.

I should set a custom title First time out of the vault

Total Downloaded
    This is great news! I hadn't registered here before, but I've been following your patches since the initial release, and wanted to say thanks for all of the hard work you've put into these.

I do have one question. I know that savegames from the stock game won't work in the restoration patch, but if I upgrade from version 1.2 of your patch to the upcoming v 1.3 in the middle of a game, will my saves work?

Total Downloaded
    Quote Originally Posted by PastaMasta
    I only have one complaint, I am not used to the world map moving so slow, but its not a big deal once you get ahold of the car.
    Read the readme. You can change this.

Quote Originally Posted by kungfujoe
    I do have one question. I know that savegames from the stock game won't work in the restoration patch, but if I upgrade from version 1.2 of your patch to the upcoming v 1.3 in the middle of a game, will my saves work?
    No, sadly save games from 1.0, 1.1, or 1.2 won't work with 1.3. Changes to allow for the new npcs broke save game compatibility. Hopefully this wil be the last and only time this occurs.

Total Downloaded
    The sleezy dealer in the gamble house in Redding isnt working right, in redding it would seem my deals are never good enough. I have to use a really high yield item like a gun worth 9k to get 3k worth of a trade. And now any time i go back to him (i traded for all the money and none of the mining currency), he always has nothing

i have version 1.2.2 according to the rock, and i think the files come from june 13th or so
    We can always opt for electric brain shock to forget our memories. So long as we remember to make a note to play Fallout and Fallout 2!!! and AFTERFALL w007!!!! 1337ness!!!!!!