A number of updates all roll out at about the same time. To start with, killap's unofficial Fallout 2 patch hit 1.02.25.Fixes to bugs introduced in the unofficial patchkillap's Fallout 2 Restoration Project has hit 1.2, which Josan12 informs us includes the NPC party member appearence pack (sprites below).
• In Redding, killing all the wanamingos marks clear out the mine as completed. Buying the deed from the mayor sets it to active. So if you kill them before talking to the mayor, the quest gets reactivated and can never be crossed off.
• Restored quick load
New fixes since the May 22 release:
• There's a bug in the Gecko reactor control computer script that lets you bypass the access code sequence.
• Fixed a problem where the cell door to Oswald wouldn't open after saving/reloading the game.
• Moved a check in Ken Lee's script which would cause him no longer offer quests if you transfer fuel away from the Shi.
• Fixed skilldex button from turning black after reading too many entries in the pipboy. Thanks to Timeslip and his tweaks!It's release time everyone! The long awaited 1.2 update to the Restoration Project is finally here. This release boasts numerous bug fixes, some new content additions, as well as the newly created and highly anticipated party member appearance mod. Everyone is highly suggested to update. Save games from 1.1 will work just fine with this update, but starting over is recommended if you are able to - it is not required though! This update makes the RP quite stable and what it was meant to be from the start.
The installer is now multilingual. In addition to English, the RP now offers French and Polish options. More translations will hopefully follow in the future.
Note: The file size of the RP has increased significantly. The installer is now almost 60MB in size and the manual version is around 33MB. Just a heads up here.
Also, Mash's resolution patch hit 1.2.Version 1.2 is now out Very HappyAlso, Magnus keeps updating his weapons mod at a rate that's hard to keep track of, it has now hit 1.3b.
This version includes a fix for the Dialog NPC Screen, found by "weak-ling"
So now you can see who your talking too.
Although I'm yet to test this personally, this patch is said to work fine with the Fallout 2 Restoration Project.
Link: killap's unofficial Fallout 2 patch 1.02.25 (installer).
Link: killap's unofficial Fallout 2 patch 1.02.25 (manual).
Link: killap's unofficial Fallout 2 patch 1.02.25 (Mac).
Link: killap's Fallout 2 Restoration Pack 1.2 (installer).
Link: killap's Fallout 2 Restoration Pack 1.2 (manual).
Link: Mash's Fallout 2 Resolution Patch 1.2.
Link: Magnus' Fallout 2 Weapons Redone 1.3b.