Total Downloaded

FT Awaken patch 1.41

Here is a test version of patch v1.41 for Awaken mod v1.4:

FT Awaken patch 1.41d ENG

You can read about changes in readme file and here:
    FT Awaken on Fallout Modding Wiki

Feel free to download and enjoy

My Fallout 1/2 Tools
    F2wedit for easy editing and creating items in FO1/2 | F2wedit Updater - the tool for updating older versions of F2wedit
    FT Awaken patch v1.41d ENG
    Fallout took three years to make. For the first six months, it was just me (Tim Cain). For the next six months, it was me, a scripter and an artist.

Modder First time out of the vault

Total Downloaded
    looks promising - i will give it the try it deserves

Still kind of new First time out of the vault

Total Downloaded

do I install awaken1.4 then install this patch then install

do I install awaken1.4 then install this patch then install the 1.4 english language patch?

or do install awaken 1.4 then the language patch then this patch?

or can this patch only be played properly in polish?\

thanks!

Modder Where'd That 6th Toe Come From?
    Total Downloaded
    All is written in reamde.txt file:

HTML Code:
    Install Awaken mod v1.4 PL
    Install this patch by unpacking the files to Awaken\Awaken\ directory and overwrite files.
    Start new game.

My Fallout 1/2 Tools
    F2wedit for easy editing and creating items in FO1/2 | F2wedit Updater - the tool for updating older versions of F2wedit
    FT Awaken patch v1.41d ENG
    Fallout took three years to make. For the first six months, it was just me (Tim Cain). For the next six months, it was me, a scripter and an artist.

Still kind of new First time out of the vault

Total Downloaded

so the 1.41 patch includes the english language update?

so the 1.41 patch includes the english language update?

I read the readme, and that statement is not whatsoever clear... it doesn't reference the existence of the english language patch at all so one doesn't know if it is included, unnecessary, redundant, or incompatible....

obviously it is one or more of these things... so far it seems to be working so I think that given your offhanded remark... included, and redundant would be my conclusion

Lowly new user First time out of the vault

Total Downloaded
    After playing the mod to about halfway, I have to say: You have done a huge amount of work to make FOT look and feel as much FO as possible :) Kudo's for the huge amount of work and for not using shortcuts.

As this mod proves, FOT is not a RPG, but the feel of FO is there, except for the annoying amount of random encounters.

If you are still updating the mod, I could see what bugs I can find from it... Im still just fiddling with FOT modding, but learning fast, as I have modded numerous games before, so learning a new system is not that hard really.

One thing that comes to mind about the mod though (except the random encounters, grr!): Comparing to the official FOT campaign, it kindof lacks in the feeling part... everything is too clean and nice. And FOT is very politically correct compared to FO1 or FO2... :)

And yes, the NPC:s are actually worse than the ones in FO1 or FO2...

I do like the low tech feel (for the first half atleast) of it, and that its hard like its fathers are :)
    -Mercenaries never die, they just go to Hell to regroup!

I should set a custom title First time out of the vault

Total Downloaded
    Just reinstalled FT in order to play Awaken mod. I'm sure this is gong to be a great mod