Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 34

Thread: Let's be thankful!

I should set a custom title First time out of the vault

Total Downloaded
    Has anyone watched this:The Phantom Edit?

I haven't had a chance to watch it yet, but according to the Wiki, several edits have been made to improve the flow & maturity of the movie. Here is a quick list of the edits:

• - Re-editing of nearly all scenes featuring Jar Jar Binks and removing some of what Nichols dubs 'Jar Jar Antics.'
      - Removal or re-editing of most of the Battle Droid dialogue
      - Limiting of exposition throughout the film
      - Trimming scenes involving politics
      - Re-arrangement of shots and scenes to match the original Star Wars trilogy's presentation style
      - Removal of "Yippee" and "Oops" from Anakin's dialogue
      - Removal of dialogue that specifies the nature of midichlorians as a biological basis for Force sensitivity.

Seems like it is a big step in 'correcting' the Phantom Menace.

I should set a custom title Vault Senior Citizen
    Total Downloaded
    I didn't have a problem with Return of the Jedi... though, Empire Striked Back is my favorite and it's the only star wars film I don't own. (I only own two of the original)
    At the end of the day, after the blood's been spilled and the pay's changed hands, I drift away into the wastes to seek my fortune elsewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Bernard Bumner
    The reputation was thrust upon NMA, rather than deserved. And it was mainly thrust upon the site by lazy individuals who couldn't distinguish between individual post-ers and some notional monolithic NMA-monster which apparently eats dissenters and throws intellectual faeces at innocent software developers.

meh So Old I'm Losing Radiation Signs
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    Quote Originally Posted by Faceless_Stranger
    Quote Originally Posted by Hassknecht
    It's like the old and new Star Wars movies. Just a sequel instead of a prequel.
    For years, the fans got nothing.
    Then, the fans got an aimed shot to the groin because there was a whole new generation of fans to please out there.
    Naturally, the old fans are a little bitter now.
    Just can't compare a lame love story to IMPERIAL MIGHT. Amirite?
    Hell yes.
    Btw, fuckin' sweet avatar

Moderate godlessness? Not likely.

Total Downloaded
    Thanks, what's your's from BTW?
    At the end of the day, after the blood's been spilled and the pay's changed hands, I drift away into the wastes to seek my fortune elsewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Bernard Bumner
    The reputation was thrust upon NMA, rather than deserved. And it was mainly thrust upon the site by lazy individuals who couldn't distinguish between individual post-ers and some notional monolithic NMA-monster which apparently eats dissenters and throws intellectual faeces at innocent software developers.

Still kind of new First time out of the vault

Total Downloaded
    It's like the old and new Star Wars movies. Just a sequel instead of a prequel.
    For years, the fans got nothing.
    Then, the fans got an aimed shot to the groin because there was a whole new generation of fans to please out there.
    Naturally, the old fans are a little bitter now.

Woah... that's a little extreme don't you think? I hate the prequels so much i like to think that they don't even exist.

meh So Old I'm Losing Radiation Signs
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    Quote Originally Posted by Faceless_Stranger
    Thanks, what's your's from BTW?
    It's a dude with an exoskeleton from Stalker.

@Diomedes20:
    See? The analogy is pretty excellent

Moderate godlessness? Not likely.

I've made over 40 posts First time out of the vault

Total Downloaded
    I'm thankful for the soundtrack and radio's, and for blowing up Megaton after doing all the quests there, and for the random enemies, and V.A.T.S.

Still kind of new First time out of the vault

Total Downloaded
    See? The analogy is pretty excellent
    Yeah, I think I get it now.

I should set a custom title Half-way Through My Half-life

Total Downloaded
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Krepe

Evil:
    -Megaton goes
    -Wasteland gets poisoned
    (Broken Steel)-Blow up BoS
    (Zeta)-You kill cowboy for cool coat and hat
    Killing the cowboy and the samurai was supposed to be evil? I just assumed that since the other people on the ship just watched me kill them without saying anything that it was just something I was supposed to do.

Plus, I needed to take my anger out on something after sitting through Mothership Zeta for three hours.

I should set a custom title First time out of the vault

Total Downloaded
    1. The GECK - Modders made a average/good game into an excellent one.
    2. The wasteland - Well realised in terms of looking like post nuclear war Washington.
    3. The graphics/art direction - Despite what others say the graphics were good.

I should set a custom title Mildly Dipped

Total Downloaded
    Sneaking and big ass world. To bad it turned out to be uninteresting in the end...
    Graphics.
    Point Lookout.
    The Pitt....but I had some awesome glitches and game crashes there.
    War. War never changes.

I should set a custom title It Wandered In From the Wastes

Total Downloaded
    The DLCs where good (I do like point lookout as a unique off the wall section)
    Art Design
    getting enough people to look at the fallout games that Fallout 1 and 2 are now easily obtainable.
    outcasts
    "Sorry about misspelling, Im from Finland and quite drunk." - Dr. Combat Shotgun

Lowly new user First time out of the vault

Total Downloaded
    I have to say I'm thankful for Fallout 3 because it awoke me to the Fallout franchise and also because it started the franchise up again and a mediocre Fallout is better than no Fallout. Lets just hope it doesn't turn into a Sonic or Super Mario fiasco.

Total Downloaded
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyriptonite
    mediocre Fallout is better than no Fallout.
    This is not good logic.
    Let's suppose that you were able every night to dream any dream that you wanted to dream, and that you could, for example, have the power within one night to dream 75 years of dreams, or any length of time you wanted to have. And you would, naturally as you began on this adventure of dreams, you would fufill all your wishes. You would have every kind of pleasure you could concieve. And after several nights, of 75 years of total pleasure each, you would say "Well, that was pretty great. But now let's have a surprise. Let's have a dream which isn't under control. Where something is gonna happen to me that I don't know what it's gonna be." And you would dig that and come out of that and say "Wow, that was a close shave, wasn't it?". And then you would get more and more adventurous, and you would make further and further out gambles as to what you would dream. And finally, you would dream where you are now. You would dream the dream of living the life that you are actually living today.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 34