Thread: Tranquility Lane

Lowly new user First time out of the vault

Total Downloaded

Tranquility Lane

I love me some Tranquility Lane. Seriously though, it's amazing. I heard there was a way to beat it without becoming the Pint Sized Slasher. Is there, or are those just rumours?

I should set a custom title It Wandered In From the Wastes
    Total Downloaded
    Yes there is. Go into the abandoned house. Press the objects in the following order: Radio, Pitcher, Gnome, Pitcher, Cinder Block, Gnome, Bottle. Then go up to the failsafe terminal and select "Chinese Invasion." This will kill everyone except James, Braun and The Lone Wanderer. Go talk to Braun and then leave Tranquility Lane.

I also liked this quest.
    So we have come to solve every squabble in the village personally?

Total Downloaded
    Quote Originally Posted by Knight Captain Kerr
    Yes there is. Go into the abandoned house. Press the objects in the following order: Radio, Pitcher, Gnome, Pitcher, Cinder Block, Gnome, Bottle. Then go up to the failsafe terminal and select "Chinese Invasion." This will kill everyone except James, Braun and The Lone Wanderer. Go talk to Braun and then leave Tranquility Lane.

I also liked this quest.

I should set a custom title Still Mildly Glowing

Total Downloaded
    I found it soo fun being the Pint Sized Slasher though, it made me nostalgic for John Carpenter's Halloween
    I guess I'm always hoping that you'll end this reign
    But it's my destiny to be the king of pain- Sting and The Police.
    I come home, she lifted up her wings,
    I guess that this must be the place- Talking Heads.
    This town if full of monsters! How can you sit there and eat pizza!?- James Sunderland.

Zen Garbage Sculpture Companion to the Last Proton
    Total Downloaded
    Tranquility Lane was one of the best parts of that game. I wasn't a huge fan of Fallout 3, but I actually got nostalgic for it the first time I saw Higgs Village in Old World Blues. I like to think that a former Big Mountain employee jumped ship to Vault-Tec and used the Village layout as the inspiration for the Tranquility Lane program.

I should set a custom title Water Chip? Been There, Done That

Total Downloaded
    The whole pint sized slasher puts me in mind of this truly awful film http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0380687/

I should set a custom title First time out of the vault

Total Downloaded
    Ahh Tranquility Lane

I remember when my sister punched Betty

Total Downloaded

Re: Tranquility Lane

Quote Originally Posted by Vito_Lucente
    I love me some Tranquility Lane. Seriously though, it's amazing. I heard there was a way to beat it without becoming the Pint Sized Slasher. Is there, or are those just rumours?
    I always went in the abandon house and put in the code ,Radio, Pitcher, Gnome , Pitcher , Cinder Block , Gnome , Bottle after I did all of the evil things you have to do for Betty/Braun.

I love the Tranquility Lane quest. I have this friend on XBL his name is Tim. I canptured the part on my capture card where Timmy Newsbam says "Hi I'm Timmy wanna play?" The character says it so ridiculously hilarious. We rag on him about it from time to time and play that clip.

It's all in the name of friendly fun though.
    "Let words be your weapon." -Bobblehead-Speech