Thread: After Reset Greenlit, coming to Kickstarter soon

Total Downloaded

After Reset Greenlit, coming to Kickstarter soon

Indie post-apocalyptic RPG After Reset has successfully gone through the Steam Greenlight process and is coming to Kickstarter soon.
    My Fellow Supporters,

I come before you tonight with the great news: today we've been greenlit. It took us 5 days to get selected by Steam. As you can see from our statistics we showed the best dynamics ever.

I believe we set Greenlight record because of your interest, your support and your votes. Thank you!

See you on Kickstarter soon. And regardless of what happens, I am going to continue this fight. Letís make this game happen already!
    Be sure to check out their art and screenshots.

I should set a custom title It Wandered In From the Wastes
    Total Downloaded
    Cool!

Lowly new user First time out of the vault

Total Downloaded
    That UGMIC Power Armor is too spacesuit-like (or shall I put Mass Effect-like? ), somehow it does not fit in post-apocalyptic setting for my taste at first sight...especially when comparing it to the rest of the screenshots/arts.

I could say (and not necessarily as a positive opinion) that it's rather Fallout3-ish than Fallout2-ish

But the rest looks promising!
    Make it clean! Make it shine!!!
    Make those muties all go blind!

Gun Runner Background Radiant
    MaxiMegalon Institute of Slowly and Painfully Working Out the Suprisingly Obvious
    Total Downloaded
    Cool. Looking forward to it.

I also bought Underrail for good measure. Don't intend to play it until it's done though.
    Quote Originally Posted by G.K. Chesterton (on the agressiveness of Fallout fans?)
    "Reason is always a kind of brute force; those who appeal to the head rather than the heart, however pallid and polite, are necessarily men of violence. We speak of touching a man's heart, but we can do nothing to his head but hit it."

I should set a custom title Sonny, I Watched the Vault Bein' Built!
    Total Downloaded
    Kinda confusing how many games are using reset in the title. First Hard Reset, now After Reset and another game just called RESET.

Other than that looks tasty.
    ''You have the right to remain inconspicuous."

Ms Fish It Wandered In From the Wastes
    Total Downloaded
    Quote Originally Posted by SuAside
    I also bought Underrail for good measure. Don't intend to play it until it's done though.
    Me too, I don't really want to play an unfinished project as it could derive some fun out of it but I want to help fund it a little so I bought it too.

So, this game, After Reset, what kind of RPG is it, what are the intended designs for it?
    The Chairmen sure have clean ears.

I should set a custom title Vault Dweller

Total Downloaded
    Just play it. Underrail is tons of fun already right now.
    PARPG - post-apocalyptic roleplaying game currently moving towards a second techdemo release.

I should set a custom title It Wandered In From the Wastes
    Total Downloaded

So, guys, it has happened. We are on Kickstarter now. Back us and let's make this game happen already

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/...fter-reset-rpg