Any good youtube channel that reviewing or talk about RPG/CRPG?

Discussion in 'General Discussion Forum' started by Wormking, May 17, 2019 at 3:25 PM.

1. Wormking

Wormking First time out of the vault

Friday
    Some that I've already discovered:
    DWTerminator
    Retrospectivegaming
    Strat-edgy productions
    The cantina

btw im new in this forum, so hi and hello for all

2. Squadcar

Squadcar Water Chip? Been There, Done That

Jun 1, 2018
    Howdy Wormking.

I know Noah Caldwell-Gervais has a few videos on cRPGs but I haven't checked them out yet. Strat's one of my favorites.

Most of the time it's more just specific videos/series rather than channels as a whole. Like LGR does older game reviews and his stuff eventually hits RPGs and whatnot. Chris Davis did some videos on Fallout and Planescape: Torment that I saved in a playlist so that must have meant something. GDC also has a bunch of stuff from conferences and you can find neat stuff throughout that channel. Long videos though. Retcon Raider did a series on Van Buren that I never finished but it was pretty neat and it highlights a lot of good stuff. MandaloreGaming is someone I check out from time to time.

I never watched this dude's other stuff but I liked this video.

• [Rad] [Rad] x 1
  3. R.Graves

R.Graves Confirmed Retard

Apr 21, 2016

Actually though it's impossible to reccomend things to absolute strangers because we can't account for your taste. I like superbunnyhop tho. (Not rpg exclusive I know but good gaming channels are rare enough as is)

• [Rad] [Rad] x 1