Are Fallout 2 mods worth it?

Discussion in 'General Fallout Discussion' started by Charwo, Dec 8, 2017.

1. Charwo

Charwo It Wandered In From the Wastes

Mar 9, 2017
    I know there's some mods forFallout 2. Tried Restoration Pack and loved it. Tried Megamod and and frankly I ended up exploring a wasteland went east probably into Utah and south to the Glow and didn't find anything interesting so I'm kinda done with it because I don't really like a challenge I can't look up because I have no frustration tolerance.

In that vien, would it be worth my while to get say Ressurection 1.5 or Nevada? I like sotries, I like making descisions, I like combat, but what I don't like is old school adventure game puzzles where you need guess and guess and guess at a solution until you're beating you head through the wal and onto the concrete floor. I can read a book and feel smart, I want good flow or at least a comprehesive guide.

2. nkchan16

nkchan16 First time out of the vault

Jul 27, 2016
    Yes, Resurrection and Nevada are both good mods. They are pretty much like a new game using the same engine. Nevada can sometimes be a little confusing though.

3. TorontRayne

TorontRayne Misanthropic God of Rations Staff Member Moderator Orderite

Apr 1, 2005
    Don't forget Mutants Rising will be released before we are all dead.

4. R.Graves

R.Graves Confirmed Retard

Apr 21, 2016
    Bit off topic, and believe me I mean no insult, but why would reading a book make you feel smart? I mean you're just being told a story. :scratch:

5. Alphons

Alphons National Beholder

Aug 9, 2017
    That's why he told that it only makes him feel like that.

6. Charwo

Mar 9, 2017
    Not a bad question. I was thinking of reading something non-fiction and dabbling my toes into self-education. Right now I'm reading Salt Sugar Fat by a Pulitzer prize winner. It's about how the food industry made processed food addictive. How addictive? Here's a hint: anti-opiate medication gets rid of sugar cravings. Cause opioids and sugar react the same way in the brain. *Shudder*

7. R.Graves

R.Graves Confirmed Retard

Apr 21, 2016
    "Him"

:confused:

8. Charwo

Mar 9, 2017
    Everyone knows there's no girls on the internet. Ever. *shrugs*

9. Alphons

Alphons National Beholder

Aug 9, 2017
    Still trying to get a hang on English, so I make mistakes- misplacing pronouns is one of them. Sorry.

10. Charwo

Mar 9, 2017
    It's OK