Fallout 4: GOTY coming soon!

Discussion in 'Fallout 4' started by NotAcasul, Aug 10, 2017.

1. Hassknecht

Hassknecht For hate's sake Admin Orderite

Aug 16, 2010
    Game of the Yearest.
    New Vegas apparently didn't win any GOTY awards anywhere, which is seriously weird.

2. Prone Squanderer

Prone Squanderer A bit of a Sillius Soddus.

Jan 3, 2016
    Bethesda didn't make New Vegas, therefore it doesn't get the GOTY treatment.

3. ThatZenoGuy

ThatZenoGuy Residential Sexy Anthro Goddess...Mutant.

Nov 8, 2016
    Gaming as an industry is dead, although the hobby is certainly viable, yey piracy.

I honestly lost all hope for awards, they mean nothing to me other than 'who is the most mindless and gave the most bribes'.

4. Cobra Commander

Cobra Commander It Wandered In From the Wastes

Dec 6, 2016
    Not so much.

1) buggy as hell when it come out. And imho, the true potencial of NV is with all 5 dlcs.

2) 2010 was Red Dead's year release. Game is absolute fantastic, better then any gta.

5. NotAcasul

NotAcasul meanie

Mar 17, 2016

• [Like] [Like] x 1
  6. Cobra Commander

Dec 6, 2016
    HUHAUHAUAHUAHAUHAHAUHAUA

Totally LOVE this video :roffle:

7. Norzan

Norzan First time out of the vault

Apr 7, 2017
    I pretty much stopped taking gaming awards seriously years ago, even for some of my favorite games. They are just pretty much corporate promotion to just sell more copies.

8. YeeCop

YeeCop If It's Hostile, You Kill It

Jan 26, 2017
    Didn't Fallout 3 have one GOTY award?

9. Ben Soto

Ben Soto Professional Salt Shaker

Jul 7, 2014
    IIRC, it was a pretty respectable number, though it certainly wasn't 250.

10. Ballowers100

Ballowers100 First time out of the vault

Oct 10, 2016
    CD Projekt RED is going to overtake Bethesda Game Studios with high quality stories and quests for the video games that they develop in the next ten years.

Bethesda Game Studios is going to fall I believe it.

Bethesda Game Studios will not remain a monopoly any longer with their open world RPG video games that they develop.

Starfield is the next supposedly AAA video game that Bethesda Game Studios is developing and there is a rumor Chris Avellone is going t be writing the stories for Starfield, Starfield will be a ok video game if Chris Avellone is writing the stories and quests. If Chris Avellone is not writing Starfields stories and quests, Bethesda Game Studios is not going to get as many sales for Starfield as Fallout 4 did.

I'm starting to see a lot of people comment on how bad Fallout 4 is even after they first purchased and played Fallout 4 and loved it, but then two years later see that Fallout 4 is boring to play.

• [Like] [Like] x 1
  11. Cobra Commander

Dec 6, 2016
    lol, this will NEVER happen.

Bethesdafags do not care about the quality of the story. What they want is just EXPLOOOOOREEEEEEEE and the game never ends.

When in doubt, just check this

12. Ballowers100

Ballowers100 First time out of the vault

Oct 10, 2016
    I saved $60 dollars (USD) or $130 dollars (USD) from never purchasing Fallout 4 to this day today still. I played the PC version of Fallout 4 on PC on Steam's free weekend on May 26th, 2017 and I got to Diamond City and Fallout 4 is just a very bad video game to play.

That Bethesda video game bingo picture you posted is exactly what Fallout 4 is.

For me these are the parts that Bethesda Game Studios needs to improve on.

#1. All game writing is equally bad.

#2. The graphics.

#3. Adding back the features that Bethesda Game Studios removed.

Bring back the armor and weapons degradation system.

Make all NPC's killable again.

Add choices and consequences to the quests stories and severe choices and consequences.

There should be failable quests like timed quests if you don't finish something for a quest in time you fail it and that town or village will get taken over by bandits or whatever, like in The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt.

All in all Fallout 4 would of been a enjoyable video game for me to play if at least those four parts Bethesda Game Studios had in Fallout 4.

Everything else like being able to drop everything in front of your Player Characters (PC's) face is ok.

As it stands now for me Fallout 4 is just a running and walking explorer simulator.

13. Cooldawg86

Cooldawg86 It Wandered In From the Wastes

Dec 25, 2015
    I'm back to NMA to celebrate the GOTY edition with all you lovers of Bethesdas masterpiece.