Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden - Post-apoc & Turn-based

Discussion in 'General Gaming and Hardware Forum' started by Proletären, Apr 2, 2018.

1. Proletären

Proletären Where'd That 6th Toe Come From?

Mar 15, 2012

An upcoming post-apoc turn-based tactical adventure game based on Mutant. Could be interesting?

• [Like] [Like] x 1
  2. lazlolazlo

lazlolazlo First time out of the vault

Apr 17, 2012
    Yea, i saw the trailer a couple of weeks ago. Seems to be a console/PC game, that's borrowing the combat mechanics as well as the RPG elements of XCOM:EU (with possibility to upgrade items in your base). Neither innovative nor interesting. Also, you can't create your own character, and the character options seems to be very limited, much like XCOM, except even more so (if that's even possible).

3. Proletären

Mar 15, 2012

out this year!

4. Proletären

Mar 15, 2012
  5. Squadcar

Squadcar Look, Ma! Two Heads!

Jun 1, 2018
    So I see this game just came out finally.

Is it more like X-COM or Wasteland 2? I'd be more inclined to get it if it's like Wasteland 2. Still interested in it either way. I would just like some skills and stuff outside of combat too especially with alternate solutions like Wasteland had. Everything I keep watching of it is all combat and buying something at stores and stuff. Just curious.

6. Proletären

Mar 15, 2012
    I've bought it but I have yet to play. From what I gathered it should be a lot more like xcom than wl2.