As of yesterday Fallout 4 got DLC's or microtransactions

Will you ever purchase a video game from ZeniMax Media Inc. again?

• No, done with them for good

• Maybe

• Yes

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ballowers100

First time out of the vault
Yesterday ZeniMax Media Inc., Bethesda Softworks, and Bethesda Game Studios launched the Creation Club for Fallout 4 with Creation Club credits to purchase and there are like three Pip Boy skins to purchase, a horse designed Power Armor, a backpack, and like two new guns.

They said next month it will launch for The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition.

ZeniMax Media Inc. and Bethesda Softworks wanting to earn more money like this have lost me as a customer forever.

They already lost me as a customer since 2011 when the PC version of the The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim on PC on Steam was the last video game published by them that I purchased.

I don't really care about boycotts (bullshit client invasion like Origin aside). If they make a game I think is good, I'll buy and play it. I will not take part in microtransactions, though, so it's the core game alone. The odds for that happening, though, are pretty slim at the moment. All the mainstream trends are contrary to what I think is a fun computer game. Bethesda and Zenimax can go fuck themselves with the rest of them for all I care; until they produce something playable.

I just saw a mistake I have in the poll choices, can a moderator whoever sees it change the last one, No, I'm done purchasing video games from them for good. To Yes?

If they make a good game that I want to play is published by them then yes. I have yet to see an effective boycott of a publisher work (that wasn't over something that was obviously, horrendously idiotic).

I'm incredibly petty so I won't be buying a game or product from them ever again over their recent blunders which border on insulting.

Judging from previous posts near the whole planet is on your blacklist :P

You'd almost be right to be honest.

Sad.

I'd actually love to pay money to play awesome games, I've done it with many games thus far, and I quite enjoy them.

Shame that there aren't any awesome games nowadays.

Maybe. I'll be honest, I think I will not resist to buy their new IP. I'm a sucker when it comes to space fiction.

edit: sorry, I confused Zenimax with just Bethesda. Yeah, I'll buy their games. Wolfenstein 2 for example. And I still want to buy Prey.

That said, I will NEVER NEVER buy anything related to Fallout (hell, I even started it already, I did not buy any of the dlcs) until they let Obsidian make a new one. I'm not asking Obsidian to make several Fallouts or that Bethesda gives the IP to them and none of that. Just what I want is one more, just another fallout done by them and this time without rushing the time.

Last edited:
Maybe. I'll be honest, I think I will not resist to buy their new IP. I'm a sucker when it comes to space fiction.

edit: sorry, I confused Zenimax with just Bethesda. Yeah, I'll buy their games. Wolfenstein 2 for example. And I still want to buy Prey.

That said, I will NEVER NEVER buy anything related to Fallout (hell, I even started it already, I did not buy any of the dlcs) until they let Obsidian make a new one. I'm not asking Obsidian to make several Fallouts or that Bethesda gives the IP to them and none of that. Just what I want is one more, just another fallout done by them and this time without rushing the time.

Why are you giving them money to fund future fallouts?

Back