ATTN: JJ86:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roshambo

Antediluvian as Feck
That kind of statement would get you vatted and banned at NMA courtesy of Rosh.

You can keep your beloved GameSpy-esque newbies at DAC, JJ86. For quite some time you've been failing as a mod here, especially in doing some things we avoid as fundamental guidelines in order to prevent your brand of kiddy drama. We've told you repeatedly that we do not delete, and yet you still will do so in order to defend some idiot who thinks it's their right to post any stupid shit they want on this forum.

You then drag another issue, out of context, as some kind of evidence against me. The person not only posted the thread in the wrong place, but they also didn't bother to really look on their own, through a download section that isn't too hard to use. They eventually went on to earn that avatar instead of the mild rebuke. It doesn't help that you tried to cover it by editing out their next thread, especially when they decided to claim DAC had virii, but it lends me to believe that you purposefully edited the post so that I would look the bad guy in case someone at DAC would think to look through that other fellow's posts and not just take your unrepresentative link on its own. Then it would look like I'm chewing out some poor fellow without reason and gave them a mean avatar.

I don't care for that attitude and have been flamed for yelling at regulars who treat newbs like shit.

Newb isn't a protected status here. If they aren't going to bother trying to fit in and just use the forum as some kind of free work listing, then fuck 'em. Maybe you're desperate for people at DAC, but with on avg 5 new people a day registering here, some need to be culled out if they can't be bothered to show some netiquette and courtesy before they invite themselves onto the forum.

Brios doesn't seem to think that happens, but I have run into too many cases of it.

Maybe you should read what went on in the threads and why we handle things that way. We've done this for YEARS, boy. Long before you showed up. If you can't handle being a moderator, how the hell did you become one without bothering to understand how we moderate or even how the forum worked? The simple answer is, you do, but you just keep going for the drama.

There is a history here. If you need a rundown of the history, I can give it you but generally it is boring and I really don't enjoy giving history lessons.

More like the "history" you have "made" by your strategic edits, hm?

I'm tired of your drama and bullshit, kid. If you didn't want to be moderator here after the number of times proving that you had little idea of how we moderate (or we weren't blatantly homosexual enough for you), then you should have just said so instead of trying to make some pathetic game out of it.

So, since you abused them, you lose them.

PS: Good job in showing what you can do with DAC, btw. Do I have to point out how asinine it is to do what you've done while also using your space here at NMA for article posts at DAC? Let's see...no. Denied.

Wasn't planning to get involved, but I will as Board Senator of the Order (rather than as admin of NMA)

JJ said:
But then again it seems like the girly whining about DAC are more prevalent in the Order than here.

Apart from this thread, which is almost a year old, there's been no large amount of DaC-bashing on The Order. I allow odd remarks from people with a grudge, like CC who was banned from DaC, to pass, but generally I don't allow anti-DaC remarks to pass.

For some reason, probably because it's hosted on NMA, the Order has still managed to get the fury of DaC on its neck, remarks like "yeah, but NMA have TO" should not sound strange to you. We do not appreciate this hostility, but quite frankly we don't care about it much either.

I suggest you back off. We never bothered you, you shouldn't bother us.

YOu guys are anti-drama and yet you raise stupid shit like this? Let not forget that katana thread were Rosh wrote a couple pages in reply, a little overboard mabye?

I wouldnt take away his mod power because he said shit on some other forum.

Needs more drama! Maybe there could be accusations of JJ being a closet communist or something? Here, in an effort to make things more interesting, I'll go on record and say The Order are a bunch of pansies and also clearly are representative of NMA at large! Ha! Ha! Ha, I say! Ha!

Mayhaps Rosh was trying to get everything out in the open rather than allowing a chance for people to just speculate and gossip instead?

This is anti-drama, not festering drama.

POOPERSCOOPER said:
YOu guys are anti-drama and yet you raise stupid shit like this?

This thread was both explanation and in pointing out that this shit doesn't fly. It wasn't something done behind people's backs, it wasn't a whole load of backstabbing at another site, nor was it purposefully crafted bullshit to make someone look bad. It was a simple "it's clear you're not fit to remain as moderator since you are unwilling to function in such a capacity and show that we can't trust you a damn bit". Good job in absolutely failing to read what I wrote.

Let not forget that katana thread were Rosh wrote a couple pages in reply, a little overboard mabye?

You didn't earn that moron tag for nothing. Nor did you earn the banning for nothing.

I wouldnt take away his mod power because he said shit on some other forum.

Now you are confirmed a complete idiot. If you can't piece together what he did on your own, then your stupidity can find some other forum to infest.

Malkavian said:
You should come visit our forum. It'll be fun, I promise.

Spazmo's pretty cool. It's why he's one of the top people at RPGCodex or something. I dunno, I'm still trying to <s>avoid finishing up a load of the development articles I've started but haven't finished</s> find time to finish up the articles. :)

Nice attempt at turning this thread into a drama-thread. I will now lock it to prevent any further drama-whoring. Subject closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back