Do Fallout3 infidels(non believers)Believe in the Fallout bible by Chris have a loan

william dempsey

Veteran of the psychic wars.
[REDACTED]
I just wondered why so many atheist type of people swear down on the Fallout bible.

Does this not smack of hypocrisy ?

The term, bible, is not strictly theistic. It equally means an authoritative text on some subject.

As for NMA beliefs... I would assume (or at least hope) that the prevailing belief is that anything added by Bethesda is seen as a defilement, or ham-fisted defacement of the IP; in the vein of the monkey-christ.

Attempted_restoration_of_Ecce_Homo.jpg

________
*And so by wild coincidence, as I began to type this reply, "The Ballad Of John And Yoko" came up on the playlist in WinAmp.

Last edited:
The term, bible, is not strictly theistic. It equally means an authoritative text on some subject.

As for NMA beliefs... I would assume (or at least hope) that the prevailing belief is that anything added by Bethesda is seen as a defilement, or ham-fisted defacement of the IP; in the vein of the monkey-christ.

View attachment 24118

________
*And so by wild coincidence, as I began to type this reply, "The Ballad Of John And Yoko" came up on the playlist in WinAmp.

Strange John and Yoko. If it would have been gospel singers, singing about Matthew, Mark, Luke and John that may have borne a theistic message.
I downloaded the Apocrypha the first week I posted here. I had seen articles in the past regarding fallout lore.
This does claim to be a continuation of the Fallout bible.

A court of law sees a bible as the unbending truth/gospel, sinners like me should believe in.
So if the original fallout bible did need revisions to clear up some errors and unexplained lore this would be akin to when priests use the stock phrase " god works in mysterious way "

So I made the comparison/whataboutism that some real life atheists hold OG fallout lore as sacred and will fight jihad with the Bethesda heretical monsters that fucked with our beloved first 2 games.

I've also said on here, when playing Fallout 2 I envisioned a 3rd or 1st person game in the near future. ( no big quantum leap of ideas )

I played F3 but like others had many reservations as to where they had taken it. GTA improved no end turning to 3D Fallout never.
Although Fallout lore was not my biggest gripe.

PS glad you use winamp.

I see (top left) the detonation timer has been set to 3:57 instead of the advised 5 minutes. This fact tells me A: you are very foolish, or 2 : (the most likely) You have 125 in traps/explosives and have gained the ' Master Blaster ' achievement.

I personally like the C5(Sinclair) method were homing pigeons drive underneath Behemoths and blow them to smithereens.

C5 is basically C4 enriched with Compound W. TriOptimun phosphate and freshly squeezed Microfusion cells.

I don't know if people see Olympus2207 as taboo as it uses FO engine but is a completely different entity. I played it thought it was good but very buggy. I hope they fix it up.

Back