Fallout Database

Drobovik said:
Yes and no. I am, but very slowly, cause there seem to be more needed things to do in Fallout world right now. I was busy with Megamod RU translation and bug fixes.

I felt that there is not that much interest from English-speaking folks regarding Globalmod.

But on the positive note, I have done some work on it lately. The above mentioned Science Town, even made a english worldmap label for it, but it doesn't show up on the map, I don't know why. Script stuff I guess.

BTW, early beta is posted in my database in Global mod translations folder. Check it out.

I'm very very glad you are still working on this. Let's be honest, there is only a hardcore of English speaking players that play anything other that Killap's RP, but those hardcore players will be very grateful and the others will join in when they see how good the global mod is. I'll check out the beta. Thanks again.

Hey Shotgun,

nice archive you've got yourself there, just keep it managed :wink: I guess the Survivor mod shouldn't be listed under TCs, because it brings more changes to the gameplay style for the vanilla Fallout2, than it represents a true TC.

Lisac2k,

Well, I actually thought about to put it somewhere else, but lets be honest, your mod is quite extensive, I think. Quite iconic too.

So, sorry, bro, but I'm not sticking your masterpiece to location-character-hacked savegames foler:)
Sue me)

BTW, Arek posted another gem in Animations topic.:)

Make more new animations! This is fun and easy as 1,2,3. Please make new critters, its importnat to my fallout 4 PROJECT! Use imagination and stop worring about it the all animations will be ok! All people from NMA start make new animations if not i will piss off

Ok, I'm having a little problem with Google Drive.

It seems it's flagging some files as inappropriate. I don't know what is inappropriate in FO1-2_critters_editor_v1.2.3.7_by Cubik2k.zip?

Maybe modrunner I can see why. The antivirus is going bunkers.

Anybody has any suggestions how to fix this problem. I got about ten files that are flagged and not sharing.

Thanks

Hi,

If you mean the ones for Fallout Tactics, then I found them on this forum in Fallout tactics modding section. Right next to this one, if you go to Forum Index.

Those are the ones.

I wasn't sure if the DeathClaw wasn't somehow from the original Lightwave files from FO1 ~it looked enough like the tarrasque statue to make me wonder at first.

Hi, Mr. Dude101

Ok, home.zip - interesting stuff, don't have, it seems. Any idea what it is, description? Google translating german readme didn't give any major clues.

JonaMod is in Mac folder of Fallout2 Location-Character-Car Mods.

KapMagoH's_weapon_mod.zip is in Fallout2 Weapons mods folder.

PBNW mod??? What's the full name of this creation?

real_mod 2.0. I even have the first version 1.0 in Fallout2 Location-Character-Car Mods. It is Czech mod.

Thank you for your contirbutions

Drobovik said:
Hi, Mr. Dude101

Ok, home.zip - interesting stuff, don't have, it seems. Any idea what it is, description?

PBNW mod??? What's the full name of this creation?

Thank you for your contributions

Home is a German mod that adds a home location for the player. I'm not sure if it works.

PBNW is XavierBlazer's (he is banned) abandoned Project Black and White. It's just a resource.

Tester123,
I can probably add fonline files to the database. How b ig of a collection you have? Send me a PM with screenshot of your fonline stuff and size.

Thanks

Thanks so much for this awesome F1/F2/FOT resource. So many modding materials in one place. Thank you! It makes the job of wrapping your head around Fallout modding that much easier (I am just beginning my own journey of Fallout modding now).

Little announcement.

The database might go offline after the 17 of September. Switching cloud sites to free one. Since google wants 6 bucks every month)

Also, if anybody could help me with this. Don't worry it's free))

Copy.com where I'm going to reupload the database offers extra 5 Gb of storage for free to new users who signs up with this link

Basically. both of us will earn an extra 5 GBs for completed referrals!

This way you can help yourself get 20 Gb of online storage for FREE. No monthly fee. And help me keep database going.

Thanks everybody.

Hello, everyone!

I have finally reuploaded my database to copy.com. So you are welcome to utilize it again.

I STILL COULD USE PROBABLY ANOTHER 10 GB THOUGH TO BE SURE. SO IF YOU ARE INTERESTED TO HELP WITH DATABASE BEING ONLINE, (it is FREE, don't worry) PLEASE READ MY POST ABOVE.

Thanks

Drobovik said:
Ok, I'm having a little problem with Google Drive.
DO NOT USE GOOGLE DRIVE FOR LARGE AMOUNTS OF FILES, EVER.

Seriously. It's fine for personal use through. For your homework, scanned business documents, that sort of thing. I was trying to use Google Drive for various things of Fallout FIXT. It's shite, totally awful. I am now using the desktop version of Dropbox and have literally had zero functional issues with it. Sometimes I get max CPU usage for some reason but I just close and restart and it's fine. It can upload thousands of files in seconds if the files are small -- something Google Drive continually FAILED at for me -- and the indexing is fast.

I signed up for Copy.com and got the 5GB, so check if you got 5GB too :) I don't honestly have any need for this that I can think of, so if you wanna use the 20G for extended the Database, be my guest. Just let me know how to share it, or however we'll work that out.

I prefer this link for your Database because it is show in readable list format, instead of folder icon format which cuts off the folder titles:
https://next.copy.com/s/fScVYHQXz6v0/Welcome to Fallout Database

EDIT: Damn dude, Copy.com doesn't seem to be good at all, it's really slow and laggy, most of the time the pages don't even load properly, and I can't open files in a new tab.

Yes, I understand copy might be not perfect. But what is. My main goal was to move database to FREE hosting. So it doesn't cost anybody any cash and I can have enough space to share all the fallout stuff we ever want.

So in this sense it is functioning. :)

BUT if you got suggestions on how to get 50-60 gigs of space with no monthly fees on a superfast, user-friendly host, I'm all ears)))

PS: I got the 5gb bonus from ya. Thank you for your time, my man.

Drobovik said:
My main goal was to move database to FREE hosting.
Fair enough, free is good :D

Drobovik said:
Any time, thank YOU for doing this archive/database, this is awesome. I went to Fallout 1 translation stuff and WOW, there's a lot of files here. I imagine there's more translations scattered around the web but this is great :clap:

Yes, I understand copy might be not perfect. But what is. My main goal was to move database to FREE hosting. So it doesn't cost anybody any cash and I can have enough space to share all the fallout stuff we ever want.

So in this sense it is functioning. :)

BUT if you got suggestions on how to get 50-60 gigs of space with no monthly fees on a superfast, user-friendly host, I'm all ears)))

Really appreciate the work you ve done dude! :D

I was also wondering, would you have a mod for RP 2.2 (final version) to allow for unlimited party members?
I am browsing the folder Mods and the latest I see is for 2.1.2b, here https://next.copy.com/s/fScVYHQXz6v0/Welcome to Fallout Database/F2_Restoration_Project/Mods for RP

I was also looking for a mod with unlimited carryweight (wouldnt it be cool to be able to carry everything? Ammo is so heavy), so far editors like FALCHE only allow a max of 999 carry weight?

Cheers, and keep up the good work.

Back