Fallout 2 mod Fallout et tu - Release v1.10

This is Fo1undat.exe, which is a very old command line tool. (besides, there is a readme file on how to use it :>)

Use /tools/undat/

PS: I highly advice not to use the latest development version if you want to "play the game for real", because it is untested, full of work in progress stuff, and changes (almost) every day which can potentially mean you'll have to restart the playthrough.

Better do use the release package that can be found in the first post of this thread.
there is no other undat folder or file
upload_2019-11-18_22-4-53.png

by spamming open and clicking "ctrl+a" a few times i managed to get this to show up if i press ctrl+a one more time then it will close

This is the wrong tool. Just download v0.800 from the first post of this thread, it has everything you need (Google Drive link).

Please make the undat.exe easier to find, why is fo1undat even there if it doesnt work and it's the first thing to catch your eye

Also it is the newest version

Last edited:
It's there because it is a Fallout dev tool (that works if you know how to use it) and it's an in-dev repository. One can say it's pretty much my personal work folder, because I commit everything I'm working on, no matter if it is completed or not. This is why I keep saying that the dev-branch version could break any day.

Fully packed and prepared download packages exist (found on Google Drive right now) and should be used for regular playing.

This is the folder structure
upload_2019-11-18_22-24-39.png

upload_2019-11-18_22-25-14.png

The first thing you see is the F1 Undat because it's at the top, if it's unneeded then remove it and rename "Undat UI" to "AA Undat" so it appears at the top and doesn't confuse more incompetent people like me.

It's there because it is a Fallout dev tool (that works if you know how to use it) and it's an in-dev repository. One can say it's pretty much my personal work folder, because I commit everything I'm working on, no matter if it is completed or not. This is why I keep saying that the dev-branch version could break any day.

Fully packed and prepared download packages exist (found on Google Drive right now) and should be used for regular playing.

If this is the case then rename it because it's very confusing.

I dunno, maybe these people should not use the dev-repo then, because I can already forsee complains about crashes and broken savegames.
Well i cant use the google drive version because it doesnt let me extract half the files due to an unspecified error

upload_2019-11-18_23-7-44.png

Does this for everything other than sfall.dat and the folders, which get extracted but are empty (apart from other empty folders).

This is not anything wrong with my system as every other zip file and folder works fine besides this one.

Last edited:
You get this error when using the zip extractor that's integrated in Windows - just did a test and got it myself. Use 7-Zip or another third party program and everything should extract without problems. (I did a direct comparison between the Windows integrated stuff and 7zip.)

Last edited:
You get this error when using the zip extractor that's integrated in Windows - just did a test and got it myself. Use 7-Zip or another third party program and everything should extract without problems. (I did a direct comparison between the Windows integrated stuff and 7zip.)
Odd that it only does this on this specific file

upload_2019-11-19_0-27-18.png

Nope, winrar doesnt work either.

upload_2019-11-19_1-28-3.png

All buildings are like this what do i do

I ran "undat" again this time to the Fallout1in2 directory (not the mod directory) and it's fine now, no idea if my game is broken now or not though.

Last edited:
Back