Fallout 2 mod Fallout et tu - Release v1.10

Don't know yet when 1.9 will release. You can test it if you want, just need to download the raw files from the repo. If you don't want to, 1.8 will be fine I guess.

I juggled with the idea for a long time but finally went for it. Reason is that I thought Rae is an oddly unique name, and having 2 characters pop up in the game, with almost the same name - the human MacRae, and the mutant with memory issues called Rae who is also freshly turned - it's just too much of a coincidence. Also it makes sense from a gameplay point of view, since the Boneyard is invaded pretty early in the game (90 days), which will clearly make the game a lot harder for you. So having another temporary companion show up at the Master's Lair, who's going to help you fight the Master, makes a lot of sense to me.

As part of ettu, probably not. As an extra mod, why not. However, I don't really have time to do anything that requires big changes, so it'd be better if someone else does something like this.

I juggled with the idea for a long time but finally went for it. Reason is that I thought Rae is an oddly unique name, and having 2 characters pop up in the game, with almost the same name - the human MacRae, and the mutant with memory issues called Rae who is also freshly turned - it's just too much of a coincidence. Also it makes sense from a gameplay point of view, since the Boneyard is invaded pretty early in the game (90 days), which will clearly make the game a lot harder for you. So having another temporary companion show up at the Master's Lair, who's going to help you fight the Master, makes a lot of sense to me.

That's kinda genius actually. You lose a few quests, you lose Turbo Plasma Rifle, Katja if you don't swing by early...

Are the traps in the Glow supposed to be invisible even after detection or is this something to do with my Traps skill/PE score (40%/08)? Regardless if charname or a follower detects them, it doesn't seem it's possible to defuse them. Can't remember if it was like this in the vanilla Fallout.

upload_2023-5-15_16-36-12.png

This is how it works in Fo1. There are 3 trap rolls or something like that (can't remember right now). The player stopping and noticing them counts as "disarming". If you don't see the traps, they will be triggered.

You can use the Fixt setting GVAR_BOS_LORRI_NUM_OPS_ALLOWED to allow more operations. Then it's not an exploit anymore.

This is a Fixt addition and removed in the next update, since it's nothing but terrible fan fiction.

This is a Fixt addition and removed in the next update, since it's nothing but terrible fan fiction.
Something tells me that stat boosts are not the only type of operations you can get :grin: (but I honestly don't wanna know). Also, was bike moved from Necropolis or am I just blind? Is it gone if Mutants come in and trash the place?

upload_2023-5-16_17-31-9.png

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Back