Fallout: New Vegas box art officially revealed

I actually like this cover! In fact, might be the best so far in my oppinion (with the downside of the missing "Obsidian" text)

The hype is overwhelming inside me.

Fallout 1’s cover was the best…no question. :P

35d59be38059d353.jpg

Yeah, I like the first one as well, but I have a fetish for trench-coats :D

Fallout 2 cover wasn't that good, but after seeing the intro, I get the chills every time I look at it.

F3 cover was just...un-imaginative. Just absolutely dull.

Wow what an original cover! The game is gonna be F3 to the power of max good with such a cool cover!

I’m sorry my friend but that was never a box cover for any Fallout game, but that doesn’t mean it isn’t a great image. Was it meant to be used for Fallout 2, can you confirm that…it wouldn’t surprise me. If the image was flipped and played around with, it will make a nice extra main menu screen for Fallout 2…mmmm :wink:

Not Bad…maybe it’s not the box cover, but the main menu is better than nothing. Does anyone need it for their mod?

039helmetmainmenu.gif

I need a new main menu screen for my mod (due to the high res patch), but sadly this wouldn't fit the setting. :>

I think that everyone who ripped on Beth because they "knew" that they would use this box art probably owes them an apology. As it turns out, they didn't use the straight forward, intimidating picture, but more of an offset angle.

I'm not trying to pick a fight but a lot of you guys seem to put words in Beth's mouth...

I half expected them to leave out Obsidian. They don't have the best track record when it comes to the general public and Bethesda does. People know and love Bethesda's Fallout and if they think this is one, they'll be all over it.

Both MW and MW2 have Infinity Ward on the cover, while WaW doesn't have Treyarch, for the very same reason. It's a little messed up but whatever helps them sell.

Back