Fallout tactics mod in Unity3D

BTW, the next feature I'm trying to have is an in-game editor/base building interface, something similar to this:

b40cca69a6b358ce9248aed1489d157c-650-80.jpg

It will greatly help to map the world but will also allow players to build their home and bases.
If it is good enough to replace FoT editor, I won't have to convert between formats, and mapping will be fun because it will be "coop mapping" with changes being replicated directly between players.

I have the editor I wanted:

It will help with mapping, and players can use it to customize their bases.
Maybe I will also use it for gameplay stuff like raising barricades.

Cool if you ever need any advice or any one to talk stuff out feel free. I'm a modder to so kinda feel what its like when you creating something can be though. Good to see you got daily motion I also suggest Putting stuff on YouTube ! You can gain money from adsence if you're interested in that and more people would find out about it !

A quick update.
Because I got a new phone, I tried some android port of my engine. Thanks to Unity it was quite easy:

24f5f2717a.jpg

It is not yet working fully but it's an awesome start in a very short time.
It might be quite awesome to play it everywhere.

For some time now, I'm working on importing tactics' assets in unity3D to support more modding than available with the original engine.

I got board and decided to reinstall this game and found this thread. I have't logged into this site since 09 and just wanted to say that if I were rich I would pay you to produce this. I'm really looking forward to seeing if this gets done.

Last time the author came here was 2 years ago, and the last video he uploaded on his dailymotion account was three years ago.

I consider this project dead until proved otherwise.

Does anyone still have the files for it? I know he posted them some time ago but i completely forgot about this project till recently

Back