Got my Shishkebab! and you can too!

outofthegamer

Still Mildly Glowing
I know I am not the only one that does not like the fact that the Shishkebab is so hard to find in this game. So I set out to find a reliable spot to get one, once and for all.

I read that the Great Khan Armorer sometimes sells one. And I thought to myself, "I'm on my 6th file for this game... how could I have missed this vendor? I go in every door, in every location!" Also, you have to have a better than neutral reputation with the Khans for her to sell to you -- so all you have to do is help Jessup and the other Khans escape from Boulder City in exchange for setting the NCR hostages free. If you've done that already and lost your favorable reputation with the khans, you may be able to get it back by doing other side missions for the khans.

So, for anybody who wants to know, this vendor is in the basement of a destroyed house; south of Red Rock Canyon -- very close to the Spring Mt. Ranch state park. Behind the completely destroyed house is a yellow-ish storm door that leads to the basement.

Now you know where to go, but she does not always have the weapon in stock; but luckily she changes her stock every Wednesday and Sunday. So you just have to wait 24 hours over and over until it becomes Wednesday or Sunday, then check to see if she has it. Should be between 500 and 1,000 caps. I had to wait 24 hours about 25 or 30 times before she had it in stock.

That's so weird, I never would have found her if I hadn't read this. And she carries T-45d Power Armor too.

Back