History of NMA

Ok now all of you stfu up unless you are gonna inform us about the time Brother None asked for nudes.

Ok now all of you stfu up unless you are gonna inform us about the time Brother None asked for nudes.

I think convent educated girls end up as raving nymphos. I am not sure about monks and brothers, it seems very similar though wanting nudity on a fanzine site.
Bless.

I did get the historical referrence though.

One time Tagaziel hit on me when I implied I might be bisexual. This is the kind of history that should be posted here.

One time Tagaziel hit on me when I implied I might be bisexual. This is the kind of history that should be posted here.

I don't see why not. I have seen Tagaziel mentioned but thought he/she was a friend of RangerBoo.

You could make a gossip column like in some British tabloid ! Not that I ever gossip in real life, my neighbours try to lure me into their gossipy ways. I don't take the bait and I know it bugs them no end.

A long time ago Kilus made so many alts that it turns out most of the people that posted here pre-2003 were just Kilus alts.

A long time ago Kilus made so many alts that it turns out most of the people that posted here pre-2003 were just Kilus alts.

I draw comparisons to the poker sites as you know. So I am well aware of multi accounts chatting to themselves. No different here.

It adds to the fun I reckon.

Got any more fun facts or tidbits of history for NMA?

I posted at the library on base in Ft. Hood in 2005. I did not get to post from home until 2007.
I was once offered a moderating job back around 2007 or 2008 when staff count was getting low. I refused due to not wanting to act like Tagaziel.
I always thought Wooz was a boring prick. Alec was a funny prick. Malky was a good shitposter at the time.
I remember posting here when Fury Road was just a rumor back in 2005. Mel Gibson was not a pariah yet.
I think staff that leave and do not come back after years go by should have their powers removed just in case they come back in some alien form like Transgaziel. Tagaziel and Sander gave us our second dose of bad rep when they attempted to remove the dicks of all men on this site.

Okay like, you know. Interplay had their old forums. Late 90s/early 2000s. Basic stuff, threaded like Reddit but you had to open each post to read the message body. No account system, except for Interplay employees. So any regular user that posted there I could just copy their name and post as them. And I did. A lot. The Fallout boards at first. Then Baldur's Gate 2 was released so me and the good folks at the Anti-Oppression Federation attacked that forum. And like you know, Interplay didn't employ moderators on weekends. So we had free reign there over the weekend. During the week we were bad. On the weekends we were literally 75% of the posts. They started just deleting the weekend's posts on a Monday. It sold like 2 million copies and you couldn't ask a question on the official forums on a weekend.

So I guess Interplay didn't like that. Or something. Because when it was time to release Fallout Tactics they got new forum software that was ugly and sucked. And they closed the old forums. Now the html file for the Fallout Board GENeral was called fbgen. Luke from The Order decided to make a successor forum to the closed Interplay forums using free forum hosting styled to look like the old board under the name FBGEN. So whatever. He posted the link and some people showed up on the first day. And I did too.

So on the old Interplay forums Bullock, the leader of the Anti-Oppression Federation created the Mutant Man Loving Man Fallout Clan using the names of two of our forum enemies as the leaders of this gay Fallout clan. So I asked for permission from Bullock to bring back the MMLMFC and he said yes so I restarted MMLMFC on FBGEN. The two 'founders' came back and started posting up a storm. The novelty of FBGEN being back wore off for everyone after the first day so it was just me and Luke posting. So I had to do something. So I kept creating new people joining the forum. They would post normally, chat about Fallout and then one of the MMLMFC leaders would talk to them and invite them to join. Which they did, every time.

So you had Luke wanting to recreate the magic of the old Interplay forums and then you had me who was every other poster on the forum. And Luke had to watch as 'new' members joined and were all enviably seduced into joining an annoying and seemingly homosexual Fallout clan. I even made a website for the MMLMFC.

And that's how I was literally everyone on some forum for a couple of weeks doing a joke only I could understand.

Last edited:
Thanks for posting at NMA Kilus. Take your 2003 old ass the fuck out of The Order more often and share story time here with us please and thank you.

:hatersgonnahate:

We understand you Kilus.

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay like, you know. Interplay had their old forums. Late 90s/early 2000s. Basic stuff, threaded like Reddit but you had to open each post to read the message body. No account system, except for Interplay employees. So any regular user that posted there I could just copy their name and post as them. And I did. A lot. The Fallout boards at first. Then Baldur's Gate 2 was released so me and the good folks at the Anti-Oppression Federation attacked that forum. And like you know, Interplay didn't employees moderators on weekends. So we had free reign there over the weekend. During the week we were bad. On the weekends we were literally 75% of the posts. They started just deleting the weekend's posts on a Monday. It sold like 2 million copies and you couldn't ask a question on the official forums on a weekend.

So I guess Interplay didn't like that. Or something. Because when it was time to release Fallout Tactics they got new forum software that was ugly and sucked. And they closed the old forums. Now the html file for the Fallout Board GENeral was called fbgen. Luke from The Order decided to make a successor forum to the closed Interplay forums using free forum hosting styled to look like the old board under the name FBGEN. So whatever. He posted the link and some people showed up on the first day. And I did too.

So on the old Interplay forums Bullock, the leader of the Anti-Oppression Federation created the Mutant Man Loving Man Fallout Clan using the names of two of our forum enemies as the leaders of this gay Fallout clan. So I asked for permission from Bullock to bring back the MMLMFC and he said yes so I restarted MMLMFC on FBGEN. The two 'founders' came back and started posting up a storm. The novelty of FBGEN being back wore off for everyone after the first day so it was just me and Luke posting. So I had to do something. So I kept creating new people joining the forum. They would post normally, chat about Fallout and then one of the MMLMFC leaders would talk to them and invite them to join. Which they did, every time.

So you had Luke wanting to recreate the magic of the old Interplay forums and then you had me who was every other poster on the forum. And Luke had to watch as 'new' members joined and were all enviably seduced into joining an annoying and seemingly homosexual Fallout clan. I even made a website for the MMLMFC.

And that's how I was literally everyone on some forum for a couple of weeks doing a joke only I could understand.
What a story, thanks for sharing that Kilus! :clap:

Oh my uncle used to post here with Miroslav too but he forgot his username so he could not tell me it.

bladerunner2049record-2.jpg

Back