How to extend level (floor) range

Abs

First time out of the vault
And also hello!

I've been spending far too much time modding Fallout Tactics for my own sick pleasures and this might be a filthy noob question, but...

How do I either extend the range of the levels in the level editor?

For clarity I mean that some missions have floor tiles and levels at like -50 but the range in the editor is stuck at -18 or some such. How do?

Thanks in advance.

P.S. also apologies in advance for the stupid random questions sure to come.

you can select the parts you want to be above 61 or below -18 by using the bounding box tool and then when you got em selected move them by holding shift and page up/down. you cant select them with the bounding box no more then though. make sure its all good cause you will have to manually select the stuff by clicking each single tile when its placed out of boundaries.

The vertical bar can be moved, IIRC by holding space and dragging mouse. If you plan to use the editor often, I recommend reading the official manual shipped with the game, there are many useful functions and key bindings (I wish I knew about 20 years ago).

The vertical bar can be moved, IIRC by holding space and dragging mouse. If you plan to use the editor often, I recommend reading the official manual shipped with the game, there are many useful functions and key bindings (I wish I knew about 20 years ago).
Amazing find for the SPACE+DRAG key option! Never knew that...

Another great shortcut that you can't live without is CTRL + F4 to get the list of entities and tagged entities, and get to any of them quickly.

Cool, thanks guys, very helpful.

For anyone else wondering holding spacebar and holding left click on the level meter on the very right of the screen allows you to drag the height parameters up or down into ranges not normally available for selection.

Back