How to recruit Skynet

The_Den_Resident

It Wandered In From the Wastes
I'm on the level 3 floor, I've told Skynet I am "a friend" and Skynet told me to proceed to the mainframe room for an analysis. The problem is I can't get there because of the yellow forcefields. Do I have to turn off the power to do so? I currently have 5 companions following me, is it because of the companion amount?
My companions are Sulik, Vic, Cassidy, Lenny and Goris.

scr00009.jpg

Found out Repair skill removes forcefields with help of tool box
It is a shame that you need to find out those things. A modern game would clearly let you know the item in your inventory can be used in a prompt of some kind. With Fallout it was like...click this item and click here. The 90's.

It is a shame that you need to find out those things. A modern game would clearly let you know the item in your inventory can be used in a prompt of some kind. With Fallout it was like...click this item and click here. The 90's.

Great Gem! By the way, I like the +20 against fanboys =)

Also I thought you had to uses skills on the yellow forcefield ITSELF, not the machine that produces it. Silly me :P

And that's what made RuneScape great back in the day. Figuring out things on your own, reading rumors, ideas and tried techniques from other players in the forums. Great times I could imagine.

And that's what made RuneScape great back in the day. Figuring out things on your own, reading rumors, ideas and tried techniques from other players in the forums. Great times I could imagine.
A fellow Runescape enjoyer! What a rarity in this forum.

Man there are few Private Server geared for Quest and SP content these days, maybe someone could make decent CRPG-style roleplaying in that.

Getting skynet is a bit of a pain in the ass though, because I seem to remember one of the required items is gotten from dead brain bots that only show up when you trip an alarm and make the base hostile...
Not to mention the 125% science check to get the right brain.

Back