I want an old school Fallout game again

Discussion in 'Future Fallout Game Discussion' started by The Dutch Ghost, Nov 1, 2010.

1. TheUnwashed

TheUnwashed First time out of the vault

Feb 28, 2008
    Lifting up the curtain in F3 revealed an abandoned theater backstage... nobody cared to hang on and safe the story s mystery. A good story keeps some of its mysteries. And mysteries are guarded by enigmatic characters. FNV Mr. House was a pretty good character, pity that the mystery he was guarding was such a
    fragile one... some germs and say goodbye to Mr. house s empire.
    (the only character with a unique 3d animation model; all main characters should have one)

little maps could have their own virtual horizon, which would really be a 2d background. I think this could improve graphical dramatic impact...
    Rivet city could be just like this when you see it from the outside... and look more like a giant aircraft carrier, instead of looking like a big pile of shapeless dung...

2. JCRimmmer

JCRimmmer First time out of the vault

Jul 22, 2011
    I'm with Dutch here...I much prefer my RPG's like Fallout 1 and 2 that are purely skill based....save player hand eye co ordiantionl for FPS games...not RPG's...I honestly feel FPS and RPG should have stayed two seperate genres...as what we have now is if great FPS with diluted RPG thrown in...and I can also say I know many people on several forums who love turn based games...so to say it's not even a niche is wrong. Try taking a look at some of Matrix Games or The Wargamer forum...many on there love turn based or WEGO games.