It`s Miroslav time! And a pic from you too!

TorontRayne said:
BFox17 said:
Sub-Human said:
BFox17 said:

Hey there Mr Wahlberg.

Come again?

You do look like a young Marky Mark tbh. Must be great with the ladies. :D

Oh you were talking about Mark Wahlberg! Sorry, I didn't get it at first :lol:

Hmm, I don't know, I've never seen the resemblance before. I am dying my hair a sort of light brown in a few days, and my hair is longer than it was in that picture. I'll have my pic up in a few days :D

And about the ladies, maybe I guess. I like guys as well as ladies by the way :wink:

Picked up my new glasses today - oh god I hate them. Thankfully I only need to wear them when reading, kinda ruined my eyes by always reading a lot in poor light, I guess. Anyway, it's strange to see yourself with glasses when you never had them before. :D

556914_456015211122645affa.png

Surf Solar said:
Picked up my new glasses today - oh god I hate them. Thankfully I only need to wear them when reading, kinda ruined my eyes by always reading a lot in poor light, I guess. Anyway, it's strange to see yourself with glasses when you never had them before. :D
Reading in poor light does not ruin your eyes. Your mom lied to you.

I'll be the first one to say it, Hassknecht. You look weird and I hate you from now on.

Fartmonkey said:
Makes you look like Harlan Ellison

Looked up Harlan Ellison on images, and found this.

[spoiler:56fbae3244]
Harlan_Ellison_by_mbc12_5_58.jpg
[/spoiler:56fbae3244]

The description kinda fits Surf, actually.

Surf Solar said:
Nice haircut!

That doesn't look like a Pilsner beer. ;)
Thanks!
It isn't Pilsener, it's a dark wheat beer.
@Atomkilla: You misspelled „hot“ and „love“.

Being awfully sick and New Years Eve has convinced me to open myself up to ridicule.

Also, this joint is looking like a sausage fest!
[spoiler:99dff70152]
Trying out strawberry blonde a few months ago.

GECBM.jpg

My normal color.

adErH.jpg

[/spoiler:99dff70152]

McCloud said:
Being awfully sick and New Years Eve has convinced me to open myself up to ridicule.

Also, this joint is looking like a sausage fest!
Given most of us would probably confess to being geeks on this Fallout fan-site, you probably shouldn't be surprised, haha

McCloud said:
More like a bunch of white knights coming to your rescue in the hope to get a date or something.

Back