Looking for a specific mod

SilentDragoon

First time out of the vault
Which I saw years ago, and I'm sure it was on this website. I don't think it ever got past the proof-of-concept stage, but I am sure it had a website with images on it and plans for the future. This particular mod seemed to have loading screens of this rather beautiful woman (below), in a sort of sixties retro style. I remember being a few of the one below, and some others where it was a different girl with a gun. I'd like to find that mod again, and more specifically its website and designer, so I can discover the origin of the images; because they're cool.

http://clan-ncw.com/images/yassi10.jpg

If anyone can remember this mod and help me find it again I'd be extremely grateful.

Best,
SD.

Seem you're looking for Backsteel made by Lich.

search for that and you will find more info on it.

Whoa, just realised that I asked this like five years ago. Thanks for the response Oracle; my apologies for not delivering a thank you sooner!

I'm still looking for the origin of the image, although with your help I know that I just need to talk to Lich. Does anyone have an email for him? The lich@nma-fallout.com one doesn't work :)

You may try contacting him over here, but I'm not sure how often he really does visit his profile (currently offline since Sep 20, 2012).

Back