Meet the Spy

Discussion in 'General Gaming and Hardware Forum' started by rcorporon, May 17, 2009.

1. keyser Soeze

keyser Soeze Where'd That 6th Toe Come From?

Nov 15, 2005
    I used an achievements idle server while i was sleeping and when i woke up i had 4 new (only 2 real new)

The Razorback sucks, -15% speed?! That makes the knife even more useless in close combat, its pretty good if you get to a place where no one will follow you easily, but its still not worth it imo.

I also got the Dead Ringer, man that was a fun item! I suck as spy but with this baby i dominate the servers :)

I also got the ... drink as scout the first day i played, haven't played for some time so didn't get it before. It was very nice. Rarely used the pistol anyway so thats a given in most maps for me.

2. SuAside

SuAside Testament to the ghoul lifespan
    Admin

May 27, 2004
    the pistol can be used easily for killing engineering buildings that have no engineer to repair them from a afar. i never use the Bonk! Atomic Punch energy drink.

as for the Razorback... well, it depends on the map. on maps where you don't have to be mobile, it can be a great help. but on most, i'd take Jarate. :)

3. Phil the Nuka-Cola Dude

Phil the Nuka-Cola Dude Sonny, I Watched the Vault Bein' Built!

Jul 9, 2004
    So now we've got milestones back. I wonder what took them so long.