Ms Punk Girl, a new playable character.

For the last three months I was busy doing some basic military training at the Navy, but still some progress was made :)
gF13v.gif
m2S0P.gif
GRcOC.gif
xA9A8.gif
rjnr1.gif
2FtmQ.gif

nRyeY.gif
csf65.gif
rxhpT.gif
VKxEm.gif
te3Yg.gif
FFArA.gif

3gC3r.gif
aqqhe.gif
nao5Q.gif
BngyN.gif
62CPH.gif
5jDGz.gif

hgMyd.gif
ihhjK.gif
kJY38.gif
GZ93C.gif
3MZtl.gif
Ryhwx.gif

zhhsi.gif
NJ5dN.gif
ld4mT.gif
Iq3tb.gif
uz6e0.gif
WkU6V.gif

a8rdo.gif
BzK5f.gif
235FR.gif
dyZpI.gif
Wzv5q.gif
3Gdic.gif

jNmUt.gif
NPXTQ.gif
Kri5R.gif
xfnKI.gif
H06fQ.gif
hiEJf.gif

Last edited:
Hey, nice work :wink:

I think you're missing a burning death animation though? The one when you burst into flames and dance around after being killed by a flame thrower

Havent played F2 in ages and due to that i havent followed the patch/mod. Was the redheaded girl ever introduced? Think there was someone working on her.

Lexx said:
Makta said:
Havent played F2 in ages and due to that i havent followed the patch/mod. Was the redheaded girl ever introduced? Think there was someone working on her.
Redhead never got finished.
Yeah, Ghouly89 was/is working on her but he's been super busy and she has a ridiculous number of animations left to do.

Digging the green-hair chick, it will be great to see this finished. What can I say, I love the ladies :clap: 8-)

UniversalWolf said:
This would be great for Katja in Fallout 1.
Indeed! My thoughts exactly. I've sent Geras a PM seeing about getting a copy of them for usage in Fallout FIXT.

Hammertime! :D

Who would have thought that such a simple, yet very time-consuming method for getting new sprites shall yield these great results... awesome work, man! :salute:

For all my previous .gifs I used imgur, but recently it fails to upload my files, so I started to use http://www.postimage.org/
If the site is not in english for you then check 'seria obrazow' for multiple images, 'obraz' for single image, 'przeszukaj...' for browse for files and 'wyslij!' for upload :) after that you will have an option to arrange your files in '1 kolumna' which is 1 vertical column and '1 linia' which is 1 horizontal line.

Also:

Great job, Geras! I so want to see this used in MR, so please, keep up the excellent work! :clap:

Back