New PC, PS3 and Xbox360 Game - Fursan al-Aqsa - Knights of al-Aqsa Mosque

Discussion in 'General Gaming and Hardware Forum' started by udkultimate, Nov 27, 2019.

1. udkultimate

udkultimate First time out of the vault

Nov 27, 2019

Allah Akbar! All the praise be to Allah! My game will be showcased on @IndieCade Festival, GameSlam Opening Event! This is a dream coming true!

2. udkultimate

Nov 27, 2019
  3. Stanislavsky

Stanislavsky First time out of the vault

Mar 7, 2020
    Great opportunity to play as Hamas, an Islamic extremist terrorist organization, that both the United States and the European Union have designated as a terrorist organization.

Got some levels in France?

4. udkultimate

Nov 27, 2019
    No my friend, you are mistaken!

In my game you don`t play as any "terrorist" organization, you play as a "lone wolf" Palestinian Resistant in a personal question for revenge against Israel Army. You only fight against soldiers, there are no civillians.

In the end is just a videogame my friend. Don`t be too much "close-minded".

People whenever see an Arab Character wearing the headcarf (koufya), automatically link it to "terrorism". It's just a matter of point of view.

Cheers from Brazil!

5. Stanislavsky

Stanislavsky First time out of the vault

Mar 7, 2020
    Humans with headcarf aren't terrorists. Don't put words in my mouth.

When there is an Arab person with a headscarf in a game, that you need to fight, it's always defined as a terrorist organization beforehand. You never just shoot people with headscarf that are ordinary civilians or legitimate representatives of a government.

Here, you shoot a representative of a legitimate country, therefore it's a game of terrorist acts. You can have a for a personal opinion, but well, it's doesn't change much. It's a game the simulates TERRORIST ACTS.

6. udkultimate

Nov 27, 2019
    Ok my friend, I respect your opinions, no problems!

7. udkultimate

Nov 27, 2019
    Also going on with your opinion, all games could be terrorist acts. Whenever you shoot at Russian Soldiers, in example, could be a terrorist act, since Russia is a Legitimate Country. So on this new Call of Duty Cold War, you playing as American killing russians soldier would be considered a terrorist action.

8. mobucks

mobucks i get such a kick out of myself Orderite

May 22, 2010
    Yeah and America bombing children and women with drones isn’t terrorism at all...

Go back to the /pol thread and let this topic stay on the video game side of the discussion. Ya chode.

• [Rad] [Rad] x 1
  9. TorontoReign

TorontoReign Non Binary Pod Person Staff Member Moderator

Apr 1, 2005
    Oh no you can kill innocent people in a video game. Censor this thread now please. It's bad because a guy that believes in Allah does it but some random druggy murdering people over money is cool in GTA because BOOOMMMM SMAAAAASSSSHHH AWESOME MUSIC YEAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!

• [Rad] [Rad] x 2
  10. udkultimate

Nov 27, 2019
    Fursan al-Aqsa Pseudo Raytracing on GTS360M, PS3 and Xbox360!

Download
    PC: https://www.indiedb.com/games/fursa...que/downloads/fursan-al-aqsa-infiltration-pc/
    PS3: https://www.indiedb.com/games/fursa...que/downloads/fursan-al-aqsa-infiltration-ps3
    Xbox360: https://www.indiedb.com/games/fursa...downloads/fursan-al-aqsa-infiltration-xbox360

Today I want to showcase a Pseudo #Raytracing #Shader I made for #FursanAqsaGame and it runs smoothly on #GTS360M/#PS3/#Xbox360! I updated the Demo with this shader and a better balanced difficulty.

This is NOT a real raytracing effect, however, the final results are good enough, as I showcase below, and most importantly, it does not reduce performance, as it is just a material setup. I updated the Demo with this new shader and a better balanced difficulty.

This new shader basically uses the Unreal Engine 3 Material Function called Reflection Vector and a metallic reflection texture (an image file), everything linked to the Specular Map Input and Multiplied by the Diffuse Input of Unreal Engine 3 Material editor, as you can see here:

Here follows some screenshots

Cheers and until next update!

11. udkultimate

Nov 27, 2019
  12. udkultimate

Nov 27, 2019
  13. udkultimate

Nov 27, 2019
    Look at this bad boy. Whenever he gets mad, he simply blows things up!

14. udkultimate

Nov 27, 2019
  15. udkultimate

Nov 27, 2019
    This is another toy for my collection :D

This is the IWI TAR-21 Submachine Gun with all it's glory and gore!

#FursanAqsaGame #indiegame #indiedev #UE3 #UE4 #UnrealEngine #gamedesign #3dAnimation #3dmodeling #3dsmax #maya #ModernWarfare #CallOfDuty #CallOfJihad #FreePalestine

16. udkultimate

Nov 27, 2019
    We never give up! We never bow to our enemies!

We're gonna resist with bullets until our last breath!

Here follows some of the arsenal you will have on #FursanAqsaGame for trucidating Zionists Soldiers without mercy!

#indiegame #UE3 #UnrealEngine #indiedev #FreePalestine #Zionism

17. udkultimate

Nov 27, 2019
    Hello folks.

Here follows some more weapons I made for my game: