NMA Fantasy Football 2011: Can You Feel That Hybrid Rainbow

SimpleMinded said:
I was kind of annoyed last weekend. It looks like after the first game, you can't get anyone until after all games are played. I wanted to change QBs on Saturday, but it said that my waiver picks would have to wait until Tuesday. Ah well.

yeah, like kharn said -- we're doin' weekend waivers.

look next to the player's name and it'll say fa if you can pick him right up, or w if he's on waivers with a date that is the first day he becomes fa and is eligible to be picked up.

when he's on waivers you gotta go according to your waiver rank on the main page, and that waiver claim is processed after the monday night games are over.

gotta love nfl network replays --- pats/dolphins on right now!!!

Brother None said:
Yeah, waivers are first game until Tuesday. I thought that was clear? Ah well, a lesson learned then. If you want to make roster changes, do it before the first game.

Aye, I'm sure it was clear, I just didn't realize it :). Most leagues I'm in, once the games start, players that have played become Waiver pick ups, while players in games to come are still FA.

S'all good though, not complaining too much. Just trying to partake in the conversation since my team clearly isn't participating much.

Brother None said:
Autodraft doesn't work that way. It picks either who is next on a needed position on your list or lacking your list on Yahoo!'s. It does not draft people like Webber unless you tell it to draft Webber.

Stop. Lying.

This is incorrect. You don't know nearly as much as you think you do mr. smartypants.

Why the fuck would I draft webber? Never heard of him, wasn't going to draft him, lost my pick to autodraft when my connection failed on my turn.

ps - stfu loser

eom said:
thomas for mcgahee, eh?

I'd be interested in the discussion on that trade.
The discussion consisted of "Do I like McGahee more or Thomas?"

I thought it was kind of close. Both backs have the chance to be DA GUY on their teams, but I think Reggie Bush is going to compete for more touches in Miami than Moreno is in Denver.

I'm in a ton of trouble, The only locks I have on offense are Hightower, Moss, Mendenhall, and Gates.

I'm willing to trade Gates for a dependable starting wideout.

Also: trade me Helu and Fred Davis.

Guiltyofbeingtrite said:
I'm in a ton of trouble, The only locks I have on offense are Hightower, Moss, Mendenhall, and Gates.

I'm willing to trade Gates for a dependable starting wideout.

Also: trade me Helu and Fred Davis.

maybe I can cook something up, but I'd need a rb back for helu and we gotta close the deal pretty quick so we can use these guys this week.

keep an eye on your team for an offer.

We can still undo the trade y'know, it's in voting stages.

Not that we will. It's an interesting trade with risks on both sides.

ManWithNoName said:
Half my battle is remembering when the draft is. I hope you like Maghee cause I just traded for the rookie of the year.
McGahee is the main running back for a head coach who doesn't know how to stop running. I'll enjoy him very much.

But, as Brother None says, there's risk and reward on both sides.

Creepy-Ad-For-NFL-Fantasy-Football.png

In what sense? It's only supposed to prevent bullshit trades that ruin competitiveness from taking place.

That's exactly what it means.

Man, Twinkie has 400 friggin points scored against. His opponents actually average about 132.53 PPG. Close to the same for SimpleMinded. Now that's some bad luck. Compare to NoName, whose opponents have scored 72.72 PPG.

Brother None said:

Man, Twinkie has 400 friggin points scored against.

That's nothing. In the asshats league I've had 575 points scored against me. An average of 192 points per game.

Brother None said:

Man, Twinkie has 400 friggin points scored against. His opponents actually average about 132.53 PPG. Close to the same for SimpleMinded. Now that's some bad luck. Compare to NoName, whose opponents have scored 72.72 PPG.

But I'm also second in points scored, and I'm doing all of this without Arian Foster.

No you're not. You're third in points scored. I'm second. Bitch.

Back