No Mutants Allowed sign in Wasteland 2

I tried checking out the screenshot, but it's likely set to private. Can you send a direct link?

NMA, and it's sub-division tO has roots within the Fallout universe that stretch back to the original game.

We have been around long enough to have free particles out in the universe bouncing around and hitting things.

I tried checking out the screenshot, but it's likely set to private. Can you send a direct link?

A6AC690F333A376515CCE0C8567873811A100116

Hmm, looking to the new forum it looks like we abandoned the old logo and ''we are here before the fall'' thing. I wonder why?

At least we have Marcus ( Wasn't him the original logo?)

so basically it's just a tribute to the community. I guess our forum wasn't involved in shaping up the area and stuff, right?

so basically it's just a tribute to the community. I guess our forum wasn't involved in shaping up the area and stuff, right?
NMA (partially) grouped their donations for the kickstarter to make Wasteland 2. Due to the amount of donations, they were allowed to have their names ingame in a particular setting. It was decided to give them a bar (which turned into a strip club) which is full of NMA references (and dead forum members).

Also see: http://www.nma-fallout.com/showthread.php?197823-Putting-an-NMA-bar-in-Wasteland-2-(goal-reached!)

I was playing Wasteland 2 when I stumbled into this: http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/35228661730726634/A6AC690F333A376515CCE0C8567873811A100116/ which is pretty awesome, but has been a collaboration between this forum and the developers? IDK, maybe shaping up the area where I found it? Or is it just a homage to our forum?

Either case it was a pleasant surprise.
As explained NMA backed the game all together (same for TO). There was no "design collaboration" but of course since I work for inXile now I had a hand in putting in some extra touches; you can find some NMA-specific quotes, people and references in that bar, aside from just the sign, as well as a list of people who supported us.

Back