Putting an NMA bar in Wasteland 2 (goal reached!)

Oh shit. Isn't there any proof that you backed on ChipIn from the user's end? As imperfect a solution as it would be, you could just put an announcement on NMA and ask people who chipped in to send you proof and the name they want to put in.

Otherwise, I really don't know, try to come up with another memorial that preserves the spirit? I don't know if anyone'd be pissed off by not being mentioned, though.

ChipIn's just gone yeah, and there's no real "proof" that works here

Lemme try to maybe get a datagrab from PayPal from that period that would contain all this info, and I'll simply be mailing everyone again to check again on names. Bit annoying but that would not be a bad solution.

Everyone that contributed should have an email from Brother None on or around November 22, 2012. I have the email saved, so anyone with it saved can send it over with the name they'd like to use?

I deleted Brother None's mail, I think, although I found my ChipIn mail. What email adress did you use, Bro. -?

But of course every PA game should have a NMA bar in it. Although I kinda don't see Bethesda putting one in Fallout 4.

Last edited:
Hm. I don't really see a good solution for this. I definitely don't have the email from BN or from ChipIn; I regularly go through and delete all my old emails and I didn't give any thought to saving the emails at the time. I mean the bar being in is the important thing, but it certainly would be cool to have everyone's name on the bar tab.

On the other side, I remember some guy who became really whiney after BN suggested there might not every name be on the list or something? :>

Me personally, I care not at all. It doesn't change anything for me if I see my name or not, coz it aint the reason why I gave ma moni, bro.

Nothing can be done. Except this!

ok0ind.jpg

Nothing can be done. Except this!

ok0ind.jpg

I vote that this image is displayed on a wall inside the bar. I was going to suggest the email but since some of you deleted them, PayPal should still have the transaction on record, unless you used some form of payment that doesn't.

There's no need for wipping today. :)

I did save my letters from Paypal, ChipIn and NMA about the bar donation. I don't suppose there's someplace I could send them/upload easily without making them available to the whole internet?

Oh and put "Dusty Mike" on da list.

Ok so, Silencer is an hero and got me the full email export from PayPal. I manually rebuilt the list of names, emails and money amounts. I just sent everyone on the list another email asking you to specify your name and if you want your amount listed. It's from my inxile.net email, be sure to check spam folder if you don't see it, if you changed email or didn't get it at all somehow, just PM me here.

Hopefully now we can get it sorted right quick. Sorry again.

Thanks BN for not forgetting about this.

I'm wondering what the others decide for, do you use your real name, nickname or some kind of combination?

I've heard back from a majority now. I think most use real name occassionally with nickname in quotes.

I sent out another email as I got a note from the implementer to get this done ASAP, so people I haven't heard of by Monday I'll get creative with their names. Default if you don't specify otherwise for amount listing is I will list it.

EDIT: general FYI, I locked it up at the end of last month. Heard back from almost everyone, just got creative with the rest, and handed it on to the scripter in charge. Yay!

Me again! First off: the tab will be implemented on a "rotation" based, coz otherwise it's unreadable on the WL2 UI. Each time you click you see 5 random names from the list. Click enough times and you'll inevitably find yourself.

I worked with the scripter to get it in and details right and am quite happy about it, it's got a few more references I snuck in there. Hope you guys'll be happy with how it went in.

I guess it's better if I don't share details. More fun to just find it playing, right?

Back