Replaying Wasteland

Crap, I'm struggling hard in the Base Cochise. Xenon lasers everywhere! There are tougher fights than in any Fallout, that's for sure.

valcik said:
Crap, I'm struggling hard in the Base Cochise. Xenon lasers everywhere! There are tougher fights than in any Fallout, that's for sure.

Cochise is nasty... if you have someone with a proton ax and a high brawling skill and CAN take out any foe in the base, the XP rewards are really high (as you get double XP for melee wins).

In fact, hit the martian simulation landscape in Darwin with some melee folks to bank some big XP also.

Considering that i played Fallout 1/2 many times...i'd really like to try Wasteland. I want to be honest...it may take some time to accept this graphic (no offence of course,i'm the first one who prefers the gameplay instead of an amazing graphic) but i'm pretty sure that in the end i'll love it.

I actually play this game the very first time. Even though i had a C64 at the time i did not came around rpg's.
So i totally missed this and now, with an emulator, i replay it.
Its fun so far but i need to get used to how things work, or more specific how the game works like healing over time etc...

I am pretty sure that Wasteland 2 will be looking much different.

Back