Discussion in 'Fallout Tactics Help & Tech' started by Dinsk, Aug 10, 2004.

1. Dinsk

Dinsk First time out of the vault

Aug 10, 2004
    I just want to know what's the proper order of your character's reputation ranking (from bad to good). I've been searching through gamefaqs and google, came up with nothing.

My rep was "sword of despair" and after the OSCEOLLA mission it seems to have changed to "betrayer". I couldn't careless which category my character falls into but whats bothering me is I dont know how evil or good he is.

Does anyone know where I can get a chart or can tell me the proper reputation order?

2. Todo

Todo Still Mildly Glowing

Jun 5, 2004
    Well, does "Betrayer" sound good to you? Sorry but I really don't know where to find a chart. I never needed them because the ranks are preeeeetty obvious.

3. requiem_for_a_starfury

requiem_for_a_starfury So Old I'm Losing Radiation Signs

Apr 3, 2003
    The reputation order is in back of the manual, along with the ranks.

4. Todo

Todo Still Mildly Glowing

Jun 5, 2004
    Requiem_for_a_starfury, I really like your Avatar.

5. Dinsk

Aug 10, 2004
    Actually, I dont have the manual. Im on my way to buy Onimusha3 when I passed by the discount stand and saw fallout tactics. It didn't came with a manual, just a case to hold the cd and a piece of paper to fill out so I could buy the manual by mail. :(

Ahhh screw it. I just decided to finish the game and use the radtool to view all the endings.

6. Silencer

Silencer Night Watchman Staff Member Admin

Nov 7, 2003
    it's the usual:

Demon Spawn
    Scourge of the Wastes
    Sword of Despair
    Betrayer
    Soldier
    Defender
    Shield of Hope
    Guardian of the Wastes
    Saviour of the Damned

Demon spawn being the "baddest".

Compared to Fallout only the "Wanderer" had been replaced with "Soldier".

Oddly enough , it never tilted a single degree from "Soldier" when I was playing FT

Edit:m

7. Dinsk

Aug 10, 2004
    thanks silencer, sorry for the late reply since I deleted my game because of that cd3 corruption thing.

NOw Im trying it again, hopefully the cdmage trick works

8. wmir

wmir First time out of the vault

Nov 6, 2004
    No wonder it is discount... the first patch of Fallout Tactics has some problem with the 3rd cd. You need the patch file to correct it. By the way did u encounter a special encounter called the eveready bunny... Dont shoot them.

9. Biggie

Biggie First time out of the vault

Nov 6, 2004
    u cant even see em..... Just dont right click on any direction otherwise the rep goes downhill.

10. Silencer

Silencer Night Watchman Staff Member Admin

Nov 7, 2003
    Interesting :evil: