Dinsk

First time out of the vault
I just want to know what's the proper order of your character's reputation ranking (from bad to good). I've been searching through gamefaqs and google, came up with nothing.

My rep was "sword of despair" and after the OSCEOLLA mission it seems to have changed to "betrayer". I couldn't careless which category my character falls into but whats bothering me is I dont know how evil or good he is.

Does anyone know where I can get a chart or can tell me the proper reputation order?

Well, does "Betrayer" sound good to you? Sorry but I really don't know where to find a chart. I never needed them because the ranks are preeeeetty obvious.

Actually, I dont have the manual. Im on my way to buy Onimusha3 when I passed by the discount stand and saw fallout tactics. It didn't came with a manual, just a case to hold the cd and a piece of paper to fill out so I could buy the manual by mail. :(

Ahhh screw it. I just decided to finish the game and use the radtool to view all the endings.

it's the usual:

Demon Spawn
Scourge of the Wastes
Sword of Despair
Betrayer
Soldier
Defender
Shield of Hope
Guardian of the Wastes
Saviour of the Damned

Demon spawn being the "baddest".

Compared to Fallout only the "Wanderer" had been replaced with "Soldier".

Oddly enough , it never tilted a single degree from "Soldier" when I was playing FT

Edit:m

thanks silencer, sorry for the late reply since I deleted my game because of that cd3 corruption thing.

NOw Im trying it again, hopefully the cdmage trick works

Dinsk said:
thanks silencer, sorry for the late reply since I deleted my game because of that cd3 corruption thing.

NOw Im trying it again, hopefully the cdmage trick works

No wonder it is discount... the first patch of Fallout Tactics has some problem with the 3rd cd. You need the patch file to correct it. By the way did u encounter a special encounter called the eveready bunny... Dont shoot them.

u cant even see em..... Just dont right click on any direction otherwise the rep goes downhill.

Back