Shadow Vault

Discussion in 'General Gaming and Hardware Forum' started by Maphusio, Oct 3, 2004.

1. Maphusio

Maphusio Sonny, I Watched the Vault Bein' Built!

Sep 25, 2004
    Anyone think this will be worth buying? Will it ease my itchen' for fallout 3?

2. Dove

Dove Half-way Through My Half-life
    Orderite

Dec 2, 2003
    Maybe...

Looks decent. I'm gonna check it out.

3. victor

victor Antediluvian as Feck
    Orderite

Dec 12, 2003
    Link please, sucka.

4. Dove

Dove Half-way Through My Half-life
    Orderite

Dec 2, 2003
  5. SuAside

SuAside Testament to the ghoul lifespan
    Admin

May 27, 2004
    1) we b way too lazy to google. if you bring up a game to discuss at least have the impulse to provide some basic information such as the url of the official webby.

2) are you questioning an order of an emperial inquisitor? way too go dude, i hope you like torture...

6. Carib FMJ

Carib FMJ Nuka-Cola Chaser

Nov 8, 2003
    Sure why not... I love the post apocalypse.

7. Gonzalez

Gonzalez Sonny, I Watched the Vault Bein' Built!

Aug 21, 2004
    If you like it... I kinda don't. But, hey! Im not you.

8. boysangur

boysangur First time out of the vault

Jul 16, 2004
    Doesnt sound too bad. I dont like the whole time travelling back into 1958 part of the plot. Also, it's not post nuclear but "nuclear war in progress." I wonder what they mean by "Turn based strategy" is it the combat? "20 game levels.
    30 units and characters. " BAH!

9. victor

victor Antediluvian as Feck
    Orderite

Dec 12, 2003
    Looks crap, quite frankly. Like Silent storm. "Our goose is cooked!"

10. draeke

draeke It Wandered In From the Wastes

Dec 2, 2005
    Shadooooooooooooooooooooogh Vault

Anything about 'Shadow Vault' ? It looks like a poorly done rip-off of fo2/fo:t. Anyone who's got personal experience? I saw it in the bargain bin at Gamestop..looked interesting but not worth the money without fanboy opinion. I don't think that came out right..in that iteration, fanboy was not a derogatory term. Ok, true fan opinion would be more accurate. Also, before someone mentions that it's been covered, I would like to point out that searching for 'shadow vault' reveals 2500<x hits. Please don't go ahead and try and talk shit. I'm looking for good crpgs. Thanks to all who don't flame this trying to prove their 1337'ness, it was actually meant as a serious post mebbe a bit inflammatory..?

11. Sander

Sander This ghoul has seen it all
    Staff Member Admin Orderite

Jul 5, 2003
    You may want to learn how to search, then, because a search for Shadow Vault gave me some 50 odd hits, at least 4 of which are relevant. Including a news post, a thread discussing the game and someone registering to ask for technical support on a game that has nothing to do with us.
    It took me all of one minute to find those threads. Of course, the fact that I did tick the 'search for all terms' option instead of the 'search for any term' option probably made the difference. Leading me, again, to the conclusion that you should learn how to search.

So, yes it has been covered, and you could've spent just a wee bit more effort like, for instance, googling for it, or fiddling a wee bit more with the search options on this forum.

Anyway, I'm merging this thread with the old thread. But let me spare you the trouble: the general consensus is that it's probably crap, and that no one has dared to try it yet

12. draeke

draeke It Wandered In From the Wastes

Dec 2, 2005
    well rather than telling you to sod off I guess I'll say thank you Sander!! Thanks for saving me a few €!!

13. Duckman

Duckman Sonny, I Watched the Vault Bein' Built!

Nov 18, 2005
    Meh...It's just meh...

Not good not generally bad though.