Troika's post apoc RPG

That was an unnamed post apoc troika game that was canceled. It looked very promising, and it's a shame they didn't get the chance to finish it.

Re: Name the Game...Game!

Serifan said:
Today I was searching around youtube and I came across this video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3X8Z14ExYxo

I was wondering if anyone could tell me what game it is. This engine would have been great for Fallout 3.
Yup...the unnamed cancelled Post Apocalyptic Project from Troika .
this Video really makes me wanna cry like a little school girl !

The Music is from Brian Eno ...The Prophecy theme .

I had seen the screenshots, but this was new to me. A damn shame that they didn't get the FO3 license; having such a promising game in their hands could have saved them.
Any chance that this makes it to our hands, like the VanBuren tech demo?

Holy christ, never seen that before...

Practically makes me want to weep. That engine looks amazing, and is exactly how I would picture a true, modern Fallout sequel looking. I'm actually far more impressed by that than I've been with anything I've seen of Bethesda's work.

Troika not surviving to make that game, get the Fallout IP, and lead Fallout fans into a glorious sunset are just further proof that God is a twisted soul who loves to torture us.

Holy crap. I completely forgot about this game. I remember the screenshots and crap when it was supposed to come out.

I'm amazed at how great it looks in both isometric and first person.

How come aren't we raising hell about this?? It needs to be made!

This is some RPG being made, with, I believe, Leonard Boyarski as lead dude. Or maybe it's not being made anymore...I don't know. Ask BN.

Re: troika ?Fallout ? beta gameplay ? - confused!

mareboro said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3X8Z14ExYxo
im a little confused as to what this is.

That's the teaser for Troika's RPG project, the fourth game that studio was working on before being forced to close doors. Technically, it could've ended up Fallout 3 since they were hunting for the license, but it was being developed as a new franchise.

Read more here

Oh my god, I just realized that I was really excited about this...

Does BN know what happened to the game?

Stag said:
Does BN know what happened to the game?

I was canceled with Troika. The demo you see is actually done on steam, if I recall correctly, so there's no engine or finished product to any significant level.

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! each time you bring this topic back, god kills a kitten!

Back