Underrail Thread

Discussion in 'General Gaming and Hardware Forum' started by Black Angel, May 24, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Black Angel

Black Angel Grand Inquisitor of the Ordo Hereticus

Mar 21, 2016
    So, there was another Underrail thread here, but it was more of a discussion on builds and on how to get started. I don't want to necro it, and with the new update I guess I want to make a new discussion about the game, and also to liven up things in NMA. Although I personally posted this thread because I've got some question, I made it to be more of a general Underrail discussion. If the mods/admins feel this thread is redundant and have to be merged to that other thread anyway, feel free to do so.

So, I want to ask you guys, did any of you know how to trigger Dan Forte's dialogue about Gorsky? I've already post a question to a relevant thread in Underrail's forum, but up until now no one answered it :( I don't know, perhaps the new update messed up or what, but I've re-do the Foundry's questline like 5-6 times now, with no apparent way to trigger the dialogue with Dan about Gorsky and vice versa.

2. rogerdv

rogerdv First time out of the vault

Dec 18, 2007
    I have the same problem. I triggered it in version 0.13, but didnt in release version.

3. Proletären

Proletären Mildly Dipped

Mar 15, 2012
    The expansion Underrail: Expedition is out on Steam and GoG!

4. CerberusGate

CerberusGate I should save my game in a whole new slot

Jun 6, 2016
    I have got to get back to Underrail. It is still in my backlog.

5. Hulk'O'Saurus

Hulk'O'Saurus It Wandered In From the Wastes

Jul 10, 2018
    I never had any problems with that one in particular. I think Gorsky leaves for Core City, then you can go speak with Dan. I don't remember how I was choosing the options, but when I was exhausting the conversation the story always comes up. Then you can go speak with Gorsky about Dan, as well.

• [Rad] [Rad] x 1
  6. CerberusGate

CerberusGate I should save my game in a whole new slot

Jun 6, 2016

Per suggestion and also to rouse the thread, here's a vid on Underrail's expansion by Sseth.

I feel like I should restart my campaign seeing as I lost track of my in-game goals.

• [Rad] [Rad] x 1
  7. Eshanas

Eshanas Mildly Dipped

Jul 6, 2016
    I lost my save it seems and I was already in the Deep Caverns and maxed out. Fucccccckkkkk- I might get the expansion and do a Free Drones [sic] run this time around with a proper build I guess if I can't recover it.