Vault 87 NPC question.

deadsanta

First time out of the vault
I entered with 2 followers, can't find em anymore. Before I go and play through the endgame, I'd like my stuff back. Do you find them in 87, or afterwords, or am I going back and reloading a save game from before I trigger this event?

Thanks.

They'll be back in their respective "home base".

e.g. Star Paladin Cross will be found again in the BoS Citadel, Jericho in Megaton, etc.

Hey thanks, glad to know i dont have to redo 2 hours. I can't wait for their explanations as to how they either evaded capture or failed to die defending me.

After the event in vault 87, I was pretty pissed to lose Star Paladin Cross, but was overjoyed to get Fawkes! I didnt even go look for her, I guess I'm a horrible person.

Ah dammit, I had both Cross and Charon, probably a glitch (you recruit her in quest dialogue, so maybe it's intentional) I had to trade them both for Fawkes. I guess it doesn't matter, since the game ends 5 minutes later, horribly imo, but it still bothered me since Cross had my alien blaster and I can't find her anywhere in the citadel.

And Fawkes' dialogue is some of the worst rationalizing of a couple massive plot holes I've ever heard (BOS just accepting him, and, you know, the whole game ending).

I can go play Witcher again, I suppose, I fucking hate elves but at least there's interesting stuff to do there besides headshot ghouls. Oh and some mature sexual innuendo too, racy dialogue, and some real nasty ethical situations, somehow that gets in there with the gore and is just fine. Beth sucks.

Back