Wasteland 3: Released

Discussion in 'Wasteland Discussion' started by Proletären, Aug 28, 2020.

Tags:
  1. MayonaiseCream

MayonaiseCream It Wandered In From the Wastes

Nov 22, 2017
    Every night I pray for hair and hats together, guess I'm gonna pass on this one...

Just kidding

2. Risewild

Risewild Carbon Dated and Proud
    Modder Orderite

Jun 14, 2014
    Cheyenne Mountain? Stargate confirmed!

3. Proletären

Proletären Moderator

Mar 15, 2012

The last DLC for Wasteland 3, Cult of the Holy Detonation, was released today.

4. The Dutch Ghost

The Dutch Ghost Grouchy old man of NMA Moderator

Jan 11, 2004
    Funny, I was thinking today about Wasteland 3 and when the new DLC would be released.

So did the Faders and Cheyenne Mountain also make it in?

Edit: oh at least Cheyenne Mountain does.

5. The Dutch Ghost

The Dutch Ghost Grouchy old man of NMA Moderator

Jan 11, 2004
    Someone on Youtube was so kind of uploading all the story parts so that I could find out what it is about.

I have to say that it is personally not much to my interest, the storyline that is.
    Not just the Cult of the Holy Detonation, but also that of Steeltown and Wasteland 3 itself.

I would really like to explain why here but I am going to have to think about it.

So it would have to be gameplay that would have to make me interested in playing Wasteland 3, and that unfortunately is also not my taste.
    I am not saying that it is bad, but I am not that big of a fan of tactical combat on its own. That is why I also never played Jagged Alliance.

Almost a spoiler but not quite;
    I think I would have found it a little more interesting if the original idea of the Faders had been used instead for Cheyenne Mountain, and that this would just have been a regular location instead of a DLC location.
    They would have been cliche in their own way, but I did not find the mutant cults such an improvement.