What's your favorite version of Batman?

...I assume Necroing the thread, with AP's post two above yours.

OK, I saw the post 3 above mine. I first replied to the comment/post directly above me. I have to plead ignorance as I had to look up the term ' necroing '. This lead me to an answer on steam "For instance: 1 thread you posted in isn't even remotely considered necroing since it's an active thread with over 1500 pages of responses meanwhile other threads you've posted in hadn't had interaction since July and the content of the posts don't contribute or warrant reviving the thread." Now I've looked and posts were from 2020 so now I understand. I have said which is the truth I had virtually 0 experience on Forums. I've not posted on steam gog or anywhere else for that matter. Youtube is where I spent time as my alter ego chestikov2011.
I used to chat on poker at one time in chat boxes that were spontaneous and chat flowed. On here at times I have maybe been a bit rash and just posted wherever to give my bwain and fingers a bit of a workout. So again ta for making that clear to me.

Don't be offended by a little prick. I just miss Atomic Postman.

Don't be offended by a little prick. I just miss Atomic Postman.

It's ok mate I've gathered that, Gizmo explained that necro was bad karma. I did notice AP had posted a while ago. From posts I've seen of his I have something in common with the guy. So no problem.

The best Batman is actually this one though...

intro-1584974587.jpg

Due to the legendary run it had.

Q How does Batman know when it's time to eat ? .... Dinner, dinner, dinner, dinner, dinner, dinner Batmaan.

Back