Who made the Fallout PnP RPG?

Joba Tett

First time out of the vault
Just who made most of it? And I'm talking about the one on Post-Apocalyptic Forge, the one with the whole special system. And while on the subject, why was it never published? Why does no one write anything for it anymore? Why did it never get as popular as it should have?

The PAF one is the only one I rememeber.

There was one that was supposedly licensed by Interplay or something a few years ago... it went d20, then they lost the rights to call it a Fallout product. From the previews I saw, that one seemed pretty much amateur hour work? (I dunno)

I know JES made a Fallout Warfare... which was a table-top squad combat game using a very simplified SPECIAL system.

(am I remembering any of this correctly??)

Glutton Creeper Games also made a "fallout" game as well... but they had to rename everything since they did not own the rights and or license it.

The name they ended up with was Exodus (D20)

What I'm wondering is, does the person have a name, and how can I contact them(via email)? I made a bookmarked version of the rulebook pdf and need to ask for permission to post it on the internet.

Also, this isn't really on topic, but if I was to recruit for a Fallout PnP game, could I make a post about it here, and if so where?

WillisPDunlevey said:
Glutton Creeper Games also made a "fallout" game as well... but they had to rename everything since they did not own the rights and or license it.

The name they ended up with was Exodus (D20)
This was the other one I was trying to remember

Back