- Last Activity:
- Jul 9, 2020 at 1:32 PM
- Jan 15, 2018
- Trophy Points:
- Positive ratings received:
- Neutral ratings received:
- Negative ratings received:
Share This Page
Fallout: Nevada translation is out! Look in info., Male
Translating the nevada. Not an easy task. Jan 23, 2018
- Keyboard Gecko was last seen:
- Jul 9, 2020 at 1:32 PM
A Fallout 2 total conversion mod
Developed by: Nevada Band & BlackDesigner
Website: NMA, NBS, VK
Copyright: Bethesda Softworks LLC.
Fallout: Nevada is a fan-made prequel to the original Fallout. It's a total conversion, made using content and engine of the original game with the inclusion of scripts, story, dialogues, characters, locations and mechanics created from scratch specifically for it. Gameplay is heavily focused on quests, setting and lore of the Fallout universe, as opposed to "dumb fights". The in-game locations are made with high degree of authenticity.
- Brand new story
- More than 100 quests
- New world map - 12 major cities and tons of random encounters, including 12 special ones
- 2,7 Mb of game text (compared to 1,7 Mb in Fallout and 3,5 in Fallout 2)
- Original soundtrack from Nobody's Nail Machine
Attention: The latest complete english translation is included only into Fallout: Nevada - Fixed mod.
Download the latest version here.
- You'll need original Fallout 2 to play. Install it beforehand.
- Run Fallout: Nevada (Fixed mod) installer. Follow the instructions.
Ask all questions in the related topic.
All other versions listed below are outdated/not supported.
---List of known released versions:---
- (LATEST) Fallout: Nevada - Fixed mod. It's a "Fallout: Nevada - Fixed edition" with english translation and narration, sfall, configurator, IFP, HRP and many bug-fixes.
- Fallout: Nevada - Fixed edition. Basically, version 1.02 with restored content and loads of bug-fixes.
- Fallout: Nevada - Crazy edition. Heavily modded 1.02 version. Has additional content, including small locations, the companion-dog and some easter eggs. The combat is rebalanced.
- v. 1.02 - the officially final version by developer. Released in march, 2015.
- v. 0.99b - second major released version. The plot slightly differs (it's about search for the "SoS" system). Content also differs by ~ 30-35% (plot, some dialogs, some quests, differences in locations and endgame bosses.)
- v. 0.99c - test-version for limited number of users. Released in august, 2014.
- v. 0.99a - first major version, released in april, 2011.
- Demo-version - released in 2009.