Best Armor

DwayneGAnd

Look, Ma! Two Heads!
I've already done this for New Vegas. Now I'll include a list here of what I think are the best suits of armor in the game for various builds according to the text file I have written down.

Ranger Battle Armor-Bonus to Small Guns, Action Points, and Luck, making this the best choice for those specializing in Small Guns endgame.
Lag-Bolt's Combat Armor-Bonus to Big Guns and Action Points. I think it's the best choice for those specializing in Big Guns endgame.
Chinese Stealth Armor-Perfect for stealth builds. Superior to New Vegas version due to the stealth field when sneaking.
Tesla Armor-Bonus to Energy Weapons and radiation resistance.
Tribal Power Armor-Bonus to Strength, Luck, melee weapons skill, and Action Points. Remember to take into consideration to penalty to agility.
Enclave Hellfire Armor-Bonus to strength and fire resistance. No pentalty to Agility unlike other power armors.
Samurai Armor-Bonus to melee damage and melee weapons skill.

Ranger Battle Helmet or Combat Helmet-Perfectly suits the Ranger Battle Armor. If you can't get the Battle Helmet, get the combat helmet.
Enclave Hellfire Helmet-Bonus to fire and radiation resisistance. Watch out for the penalty to charisma.
Tesla Helmet-Goes with Tesla Armor for bonus to radiation resistance. Be careful about the penalty to Charisma.
Samurai Helmet-Goes with Samurai Armor

Back