Blank Maps

Willbo

First time out of the vault
Hi all!

I'm starting up a Fallout TTRPG with some friends online and I'm in need of maps and assets. Do any of you have, or know where I can access, blank maps from Fallout 1, 2, and tactics? I'm trying to find some without NPCs if possible. Character and creature models would be cool too!

I'll probably be using Foundry or Roll20 as my VTT. I don't have the skills or know-how to mod, but can follow basic instructions well enough. Ideally, I hope to find jpeg, png, or webp files. I ran Baldur's Gate 1 and 2 campaign by grabbing maps and assets using Near Infinity. Unfortunately, I don't think it works for the Fallout games.

Would something like this be okay?

ModocMainStreet.png

Yes, thank you! This is exactly what I was looking for. Do you know of any websites with a collection of these kind of maps (kind of like the spriters site you linked)? If not, is there an easy way for me to get them from the game files itself?

The spriters-resource will also be super helpful. I should be able to convert them to tabletop with a little work.

No worries man! Unfortunately I couldn't find a blank map so I had to make it myself.
To make it I downloaded a picture of the town from the Fallout Wiki (since it has zoomed out pictures of locations) and used Photoshop to remove the people and animals.
If you own Photoshop the best tools for that job are the Fill to Content Aware Tool and the Cloning Tool. Otherwise I think Gimp (a free variant) has similar tools.

Back