BOS: Well, at LEAST they let me...

Discussion in 'Fallout: Piece of Shit (PS2, XBOX, My Lower Intest' started by Kadu, Feb 1, 2004.

1. Stitchtheory

Stitchtheory First time out of the vault

Mar 15, 2004
    Dumbass.

2. KillaKilla

KillaKilla Still Mildly Glowing

Aug 9, 2003
    Indeed.

3. {FOT:RPG}Radman2307

{FOT:RPG}Radman2307 First time out of the vault

Apr 20, 2004
    And this guys telling us to grow up :?

4. HK_Raven

HK_Raven First time out of the vault

Apr 26, 2004
    I found FO: BOS to be pretty good for a gauntlet clone. Shure Dark Alliance 1&2 were better but BOS is still okay. It actually made me go and buy the "Fallout- The Ultimate Collection"(Fo1,2,tactics and some extra stuff like bonus missions and "behing the scenes" of all the games). i usually hang around an old Abandonware forum(the-underdogs.org) so the Fallout series and Wasteland has been brought up quite a bit. I've never been a big fan of traditional CRPGs(ADnD ones) so i never actually bought it until now. I really like the Fallout games. Fo1 seems to have the story line but got the damned timelimit for the start of the game. Fo2 seems to be more of the same but still comes of as slightly worse though. Tactics is a good strategy game and an excellent substitute for X-COM(seens the new game were pretty bad).

5. ColJack

ColJack Where'd That 6th Toe Come From?

May 7, 2003
    you might wanna try "UFO:Aftermath"
    not a bad game...
    not quite X-COM but good non the less..

actually, it would make a great engine to make fallout 3 in..

6. HK_Raven

HK_Raven First time out of the vault

Apr 26, 2004
    Actully UFO:Aftermath was the game i was refering to. I dunno why i didnt like it but something just seemed wrong about it. If you ask me they should do a Fallout using the Tactics engine as a base, just redo it abit so that it can handle the large worlds. Would be nice to have the "Stances" and such in "real" Fallout. Not to mention a much easier way to control your "team mates"(hated this part in FO1 and 2). Graphicly it's more the sufficient and i found it to be pretty good even by todays standards.