Campaign Missions

LeoArcticaa

Nub Youtuber and Artist
This might be a little old but I felt like asking anyway.

Is there a way to access the campaign maps in the editor?

From what I remember, you cant unless you use Redux/Equilibrium mods and they add a bunch of stuff I don't want in the map, like the new ammo and weapons.

Is there a way to get access to the vanilla campaign maps?

You have to unpack the mis-main.bos files, or the mis-core_A.bos to mis-core_E.bos
these are the campaign map files.

They're located in the "core" folder.

Use .rar to pack the .bos files,after mis-core_A.bos transforms into mis-core_A.rar, click on it, then click on the .bos file from the .rar, right click on it and choose view file and you will see the mission maps. But they're not in just one .bos file, they're scattered. Maybe because mis-core_A.bos means missions given from the Bunker Alpha, and mis-core_B.bos means from bunker beta.

You have to unpack the mis-main.bos files, or the mis-core_A.bos to mis-core_E.bos

Use .rar to pack the .bos files,after mis-core_A.bos transforms into mis-core_A.rar, click on it, then click on the .bos file from the .rar, right click on it and choose view file and you will see the mission maps. But they're not in just one .bos file, they're scattered. Maybe because mis-core_A.bos means missions given from the Bunker Alpha, and mis-core_B.bos means from bunker beta.

Thanks a bunch mate ^^ i'll give a look around. Thanks again ^^

Ok I found SOME of the campaign maps but not all of them.

I found:

Bunker 1
Bunker 2
Bunker 5
Mission 1
Mission 2
Mission 3
Mission 4
Mission 6
Mission 9
Mission 11
Mission 23
Mission 24

And I can open them, but dunno where the others are. You say they are all around? Do you know specifically?

Sorry Im a noob XD

Nevermind ^^ I found what I needed.

Thanks much bud ^^

Back