Cannibal Poll 1

If your found the person you loved was a cannibal would you-

• Ignore it and go on with life

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • End the relationship but not reveal the secret

• Continue the relationship as is and hope to spend your days in the relationship

• Continue but go to bed heavily armed

• be experimental with your diet

• Total voters

welsh

Junkmaster
Ok, here's the question.

Let's say that you are madly in love with a person, this is the person of your dreams, who fills your life with happiness and joy, who you see yourself building a future with, who you want to have children with, who wish to spend all your days with.

Lets say that you discovered that the person you loved had been keeping a secret, that he or she was cannibal. Given that discovery would you continue the relationship? Woud you turn him or her over to the police? Ignore it? Bring a bat with you to bed? Would you adopt a new diet?

Depends on the severity of the cannibalism. I mean, from where would she get the human flesh?

Well, who does she eat? Or at least, how does she choose her victims?

Does she eat babies, after stealing them, or does she work at a mortuary, and just eat bodies? If she does kill people, does she pick out the homeless or does she pick people she thinks look tasty?

Kotario said:
If she does kill people, does she pick out the homeless or does she pick people she thinks look tasty?

Does that really make a big difference?

Honestly I was just thinking about this the other day. If I had the option to eat human flesh I might actually try it....I mean talk about the ultimate taboo.

So I would have to say I would stick with her.

Mohrg :twisted:

Worst poll ever.

But to answer the question, I would dump her ass faster than a boeing 747 ejects shit from a toilet.

Back